XBOX 360 Online

Started by WeeDonns, November 14, 2008, 10:08:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WeeDonns

Guys, I've had my xbox for about 6 months and still haven't got round to playing it online yet and Our Nialls thread about the PS3 got me thinking that we should organise a gaaboard online get-together. I'm not familiar with xbox live yet, but I assume we can just pick a game and a time and all we need is each other's xbox live usernames? It could be good craic, and more successful than O'Neills get-together.

So what do yous think? I'm gonna set myself up with an xbox live account tonight. Im thinking Call of Duty 4 could be fun?

Final Whistle

lurganblue

you mentioned this the other day FW.  i started playing Halo 3 a while ago but then i was given COD4 as a present.  started to play that and havent went back to Halo3 yet.  i'll have to give it a chance again i suppose

WeeDonns

Sorry Corn02, I should have done a search first.

Bensars, the firmware sounds interesting, but is it true you can get caught out when using xbox live?

So hows about a bit of COD4 some stage this weekend?

SLIGONIAN

I borrowed halo 3 off a mate and no offence but wasnt that impressed with it, gave it about 3hrs of my time and had enough whereas COD4 blew me away. Best game i ever played. Only played a month online with COD4 and it was class craic, built up my ranking to level 22.

Id be definitly on for gaaboard online shoot em up but i have to re subscribe and this time for a yr.

Lads the COD world at war is out today btw. Not sure its going be better as they have new developers making it.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

corn02

Quote from: WeeDonns on November 14, 2008, 12:22:27 PM

Bensars, the firmware sounds interesting, but is it true you can get caught out when using xbox live?

Only messing about lad, opm your user tag.

lurganblue

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on November 14, 2008, 12:32:02 PM
I borrowed halo 3 off a mate and no offence but wasnt that impressed with it, gave it about 3hrs of my time and had enough whereas COD4 blew me away. Best game i ever played. Only played a month online with COD4 and it was class craic, built up my ranking to level 22.

Id be definitly on for gaaboard online shoot em up but i have to re subscribe and this time for a yr.

Lads the COD world at war is out today btw. Not sure its going be better as they have new developers making it.

i hope its better than COD4 but i doubt it. back to the old WW2 weapons :(
half the craic in COD4 was using all the modern weapons.

Bensars

Quote from: WeeDonns on November 14, 2008, 12:22:27 PM

Weedons, go to the shop between a well known bar and the best pizza in town . Ask to speak to brian. I had it online at the start, no bother. Mention any game to him and he can have it for you a few days later for a fiver . Bargain.

County Player

how do you get online? is there some cable you get that will fit into the back of the xbox and then to the phone box?