The official Xbox360 thread - or the no ONLs' club

Started by corn02, November 13, 2008, 10:29:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

Our Nail Loney

Tankie

I play online from depending on if i have time or not. I loved COD4's online gameplay!

Anyone play the new COD yet? not to sure if i wanna play WWII again and may head for Gears of War 2.....
Grand Slam Saturday!

corn02

I am a time-to-time user as well. I play GTA and Pro Ev and Tiger Woods mainly., PM me your gamer taggy thing.

youngfella

played gta4 on line with on my mates its good, but you have to pay to play
Pull hard and early

lurganblue

got an x box a few months ago but havent hooked up the online craic yet.  gonna have to get the wireless hub thing for it, 60 quid seems a bit steep though!

corn02

Quote from: lurganblue on November 13, 2008, 12:22:41 PM
got an x box a few months ago but havent hooked up the online craic yet.  gonna have to get the wireless hub thing for it, 60 quid seems a bit steep though!

It is a bitch to set up. I have mine a year and only sorting it now, but certainly worth the outlay for GTA online alone.

lurganblue

havent got GTA but definately gonna get it. i've COD 4 and Halo 3 so wouldnt mind playing those online

SLIGONIAN

I play online but im in the middle of move to dubai so havnt played much lately and ive have renew my subscription, I play COD4 and just got the FIFA09, even though up to now ive been proevo man.

Race driver grid too is an outstanding car game.

COD4 is the best game ive ever played. Online is great fun...i'll be back on online when im in dubai. I'll send ya my gamertag. COD 5 World at war is based on WW2 all right, i think its different developers this time though, its out NOV 14th tomorrow.

Never played GOW yet but will do soon, the trailer for the GOW2 looks class.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

Bensars

Get the firmware upgrade about £50. This allows you to then play copies of games.  I can get them at £5 which is a hell of a lot cheaper than £40 in most shops.   For the price of 2 games it pays for itself

Final Whistle

SLIGONIAN

We should probably stick to this thread lads for xbox360 chat.

lurganblue

sticking to this one then yeah?

to be fair. i just looked at the trailers for the new COD. looks good
http://www.callofduty.com/reconnaissance/videos#231

SLIGONIAN

Yeah lets stick to this one, Cant wait for COD5, i am a bit worried though, as said modern warfare was class. So realistic. Great gameplay. Going back to WW2 might slow the pace down a notch. New develpers mightin be as good.

Trailers look class and there are loads of new features.

Bensars whats this about games for fiver? Pm me on that one location, and can you order from them and get it sent on, cheers.

corn02

it got 5 stars in the paper. Review said it as a pity it went back to WW2, but still immense. Hva enever got into war games, but play COD4 for an hour one night - sublime.