Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mb80b60

United shouldn't have too much bother getting through.  I'd say Moyes will take no chances and will play his strongest suit in the group stages.

All gone a little quiet on the transfer front asides from the Herrera link last night.  Can't say I know all that much about him.  Whether or not Baines/Fellaini play for Everton tomorrow will be interesting.  If a transfer is imminent I can't see them playing.

nrico2006

United need more than Feillani.  He would be a great addition if played as a holding midfielder but we still need someone with that bit of class and killer pass.  Carrick, Giggs, Anderson or Cleverly aren't going to provide it.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: nrico2006 on August 30, 2013, 12:30:43 PM
United need more than Feillani.  He would be a great addition if played as a holding midfielder but we still need someone with that bit of class and killer pass.  Carrick, Giggs, Anderson or Cleverly aren't going to provide it.

Disagree with you about Carrick, class act. Utd need someone to do all the donkey work along with an extra bit of creativity that will enable Carrick to pull the strings in midfield (which he does already unsupported).

Estimator

No Rooney today - Stitches in head after training incident
Ulster League Champions 2009

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Estimator on September 01, 2013, 08:05:52 AM
No Rooney today - Stitches in head after training incident

Moyes got fed up with him and gave him the old Glasgow Kiss, 'yer sitting on the bench ye fat granny shagger and that's that!'

DuffleKing

ziggy90

Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

trileacman

You don't have to be a dick.

It's a simple question, I think it's on SKY sports 1.

Any chance of a decent link?
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

All of a Sludden

I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

ziggy90

Quote from: trileacman on September 01, 2013, 12:31:30 PM
You don't have to be a dick.

It's a simple question, I think it's on SKY sports 1.

Any chance of a decent link?

Not being a dick, it was a stupid question. If it was a link he was after why didn't he ask for one?

Anyway, good open game at the moment.
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

BennyCake

No goals in 3 hours. United are starting to look like Everton last season. If things continue like this, Moyes will be under pressure by Christmas.

trileacman

Quote from: BennyCake on September 01, 2013, 04:12:30 PM
No goals in 3 hours. United are starting to look like Everton last season. If things continue like this, Moyes will be under pressure by Christmas.

I'm on the record as saying he's a 2nd rate manager.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

BennyCake

Quote from: trileacman on September 01, 2013, 04:15:18 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on September 01, 2013, 04:12:30 PM

I'm on the record as saying he's a 2nd rate manager.

I have to agree. A team like Everton is his level. I gave him two seasons at United, maximum. It could be a lot shorter.

under the bar

Never heard the likes.  Scousers having the usual premature ejaculation after their 1 win in 8 against United.    So 3 games in those of you who know more that SAF will replace Moyes with who exactly??

J OGorman

Quote from: under the bar on September 01, 2013, 07:25:45 PM
Never heard the likes.  Scousers having the usual premature ejaculation after their 1 win in 8 against United.    So 3 games in those of you who know more that SAF will replace Moyes with who exactly??

Put the above into Google Translate and it returned a zero