Leinster Rugby Official Thread

Started by Tankie, August 07, 2007, 07:16:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinny Breen

It's hard to say HH, they are making all the right noises but training early in the week was very flat, understandable considering the emotional high after last week.

On paper Leinster have a far superior back-row and midfield and I won expect their power runners to make hay but have a nagging feeling that this game is too soon after last week and I think Munster will shade it but I expect as always it won't be for the faint hearted...
#newbridgeornowhere

Dinny Breen

One for the event Junkies, the Fever in the Aviva 2 is almost upon us...

Games at every level are now decided by the back-rows and the breakdown, on paper Leinster are way ahead of Munster in this regard..

Have we seen the last of Peter Stringer?

Munster. J Murphy; D Howlett, W Chambers, L Mafi, K Earls; R O'Gara, C Murray; W du Preez, D Varley, BJ Botha; D O'Callaghan, P O'Connell capt; D Ryan, N Ronan, D Leamy. Replacements. D Fogarty, M Horan, J Hayes, P O'Mahony, J Coughlan, T O'Leary, I Keatley, D Barnes.

LEINSTER:

15: Rob Kearney
14: Isa Nacewa
13: Fergus McFadden
12: Gordon D'Arcy
11: Luke Fitzgerald
10: Jonathan Sexton
9: Isaac Boss

1: Cian Healy
2: Richardt Strauss
3: Mike Ross
4: Leo Cullen CAPTAIN
5: Devin Toner
6: Sean O'Brien
7: Shane Jennings
8: Jamie Heaslip

REPLACEMENTS:

16: Sean Cronin
17: Heinke van der Merwe
18: Jamie Hagan
19: Kevin McLaughlin
20: Rhys Ruddock
21: Eoin Reddan
22: Ian Madigan
23: Eoin O'Malley
#newbridgeornowhere

muppet

MWWSI 2017

muppet

Leinster boys on twitter recently taking the piss out of this old David Davin Power's photo lookalike. Any ideas who?

MWWSI 2017

Syferus

When are the 6N tickets going on sale? Better take the chance to see BOD in action on the big stage before it's too late.

Hardy

Quote from: muppet on October 19, 2013, 12:25:18 AM
Leinster boys on twitter recently taking the piss out of this old David Davin Power's photo lookalike. Any ideas who?

Has to be Ned Flanders.

DDP and I soldiered together in the Belfield canteen kitchen in part time jobs when we were students. Sound lad.

muppet

Although I can definitely see this:

MWWSI 2017