It's only a minority of Muslims right ?

Started by Dalquen, February 16, 2016, 03:32:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Quote from: Itchy on February 18, 2016, 11:56:53 AM
Couldn't agree more milltown. Country is full of people who wouldn't get off their arses in a fit and they are the same ones blaming migrants. Where do most migrants to this country come from? Answe is UK, not Poland. Why am I not hearing people moaning about English people taking their jobs? I can't get my head around the anti refugee argument. I actually have an associate living in Ireland, originally from South America who is on Facebook warning of the "terrorist" coming from Syria to her country - the mind boggles.
Immigration is used to drive down wages especially for non middle class workers. It is a key part of neoliberalism

foxcommander

Quote from: seafoid on February 18, 2016, 09:39:24 PM
Immigration is used to drive down wages especially for non middle class workers. It is a key part of neoliberalism

Nevermind the long term implications for the generations to come.

Plenty of tradesmen who lost their jobs due to influx of cheap labour when things started to get tight after the bust. Irish workers were discarded.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

charlieTully

Quote from: foxcommander on February 18, 2016, 09:43:30 PM

Plenty of tradesmen who lost their jobs due to influx of cheap labour when things started to get tight after the bust. Irish workers were discarded.

Was it Irish men who employed this cheap labour over Irish workers ?

Itchy

Where did the discarded tradesmen go - emmigrated to Australia is where. So are they just as bad as the Polish. Are they displacing Australians, where do the Australians go? Maybe to Poland.

No wides

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 18, 2016, 08:18:16 PM
Quote from: No wides on February 18, 2016, 01:20:28 PM
Couldn't agree more milltown. Country is full of people who wouldn't get off their arses in a fit and they are the same ones blaming migrants. Where do most migrants to this country come from? Answe is UK, not Poland. Why am I not hearing people moaning about English people taking their jobs? I can't get my head around the anti refugee argument. I actually have an associate living in Ireland, originally from South America who is on Facebook warning of the "terrorist" coming from Syria to her country - the mind boggles.

And you can furnish this with statistic?

Where are you're stats?? Off work or just cant find a job, or just a benefit cheat ;D??

Born and reared working class and still view myself in that category.... The dole was never an option, hundreds of jobs out there, some people just think they are better Tha the job on offer or can milk more off the government to stay at home and watch the kids

You really are a total contradiction, you are getting yourself in a tizz about something you have no control over yet purport to be at an age where only the fundamental thing like your kids bother you, I always laugh at the born and reared working class and still view myself in that category group, essentially you are saying you have moved on to middle class through your income and affluent area you live in were everyone is lucky to be employed, and are better than those poor sods who for whatever reason didn't. 

mikehunt

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-18519395

And here is your proof. Something doesn't add up when an ex Chairman of Goldman Sachs and BP is trying to promote human rights. Some neck on him.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: No wides on February 19, 2016, 09:04:42 AM

Where are you're stats?? Off work or just cant find a job, or just a benefit cheat ;D??

Born and reared working class and still view myself in that category.... The dole was never an option, hundreds of jobs out there, some people just think they are better Tha the job on offer or can milk more off the government to stay at home and watch the kids

You really are a total contradiction, you are getting yourself in a tizz about something you have no control over yet purport to be at an age where only the fundamental thing like your kids bother you, I always laugh at the born and reared working class and still view myself in that category group, essentially you are saying you have moved on to middle class through your income and affluent area you live in were everyone is lucky to be employed, and are better than those poor sods who for whatever reason didn't.

Certainly not, you cant be middle class if you move to a nice area.. that's like saying if I win the lotto and move to Cultra I'd be upper class, doesn't work like that, but you'd know that... I'm not in a tizz at all, you're the one giving off about Muslims, I couldn't give a shit and would rather worry about our home grown wasters using up what benefits we get on themselves when there are far more needy people out there that actually have a disability...

like I said born and reared with no silver spoon in the mouth and anything that I have achieved in life is down to good work ethics installed by my parents
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

johnneycool

Some people are indeed better off on welfare than going to work, that's the truth. There's no incentive there for them to get off their lazy holes and do something for themselves.

Either reduce the welfare rates or increase the minimum wage (or both) to make it more palatable for these people to go out and get work.

No wides

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 19, 2016, 09:27:42 AM

Certainly not, you cant be middle class if you move to a nice area.. that's like saying if I win the lotto and move to Cultra I'd be upper class, doesn't work like that, but you'd know that... I'm not in a tizz at all, you're the one giving off about Muslims, I couldn't give a shit and would rather worry about our home grown wasters using up what benefits we get on themselves when there are far more needy people out there that actually have a disability...

like I said born and reared with no silver spoon in the mouth and anything that I have achieved in life is down to good work ethics installed by my parents

You are a martyr and a bullshitter, I never mentioned muslims, you are now earning a few pounds and begrudging any poor sod who can't and through no fault of their own are relying on the state to help them care for themselves and their families yet you purport to be working class.  Your parents must be very proud of you, I wonder how many of your working class peers that didn't achieve it in life do you socalise on a regular basis now, or do they have to drive audi's and live in a detached green leaf area now for you to engage with this new breed of working class!!!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: No wides on February 19, 2016, 11:04:11 AM

You are a martyr and a bullshitter, I never mentioned muslims, you are now earning a few pounds and begrudging any poor sod who can't and through no fault of their own are relying on the state to help them care for themselves and their families yet you purport to be working class.  Your parents must be very proud of you, I wonder how many of your working class peers that didn't achieve it in life do you socalise on a regular basis now, or do they have to drive audi's and live in a detached green leaf area now for you to engage with this new breed of working class!!!

I've always been earning money, that's what having a job will do for the working class you numpty... cant find a job? I've been made redundant in 2 jobs as the place closed, no fault of my own, I found a new job each time, willing to do anything worked building site for 2 years labouring ... my parents who are working class and worked very hard through their days are very proud of me, thanks... My working class peers? none of my friends have Audi's I've never owned a new car (i've a company car which is not mine) and none of my friends (myself included) went to college straight after school but generated (like myself) an education later on in life after being married and bringing up kids .....

You seem very angry, you need to enjoy life a bit more... you only get one go at it

edit: sorry not Muslims I meant immigrants  ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

No wides

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 19, 2016, 11:45:10 AM

I've always been earning money, that's what having a job will do for the working class you numpty... cant find a job? I've been made redundant in 2 jobs as the place closed, no fault of my own, I found a new job each time, willing to do anything worked building site for 2 years labouring ... my parents who are working class and worked very hard through their days are very proud of me, thanks... My working class peers? none of my friends have Audi's I've never owned a new car (i've a company car which is not mine) and none of my friends (myself included) went to college straight after school but generated (like myself) an education later on in life after being married and bringing up kids .....

You seem very angry, you need to enjoy life a bit more... you only get one go at it

You truly are unbelievable - on a three page rant about people claiming benefits why don't you let them at it and you enjoy your extreme wealth.   ;)

No wides

foxcommander

Quote from: charlieTully on February 18, 2016, 10:12:43 PM

Was it Irish men who employed this cheap labour over Irish workers ?

Usually yes. I've said it before - the irish will shake your hand and stab you in the back at the same time.

foxcommander

Quote from: Itchy on February 18, 2016, 10:15:53 PM

Where did the discarded tradesmen go - emmigrated to Australia is where. So are they just as bad as the Polish. Are they displacing Australians, where do the Australians go? Maybe to Poland.

Either give up their trade and work in lower paid jobs or move to England.
The Polish weren't displaced - they had the opportunity to travel to a new country once they were eligible.

Franko

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 19, 2016, 11:45:10 AM

Obviously you're a doubly lazy cnut then, because a man once told me that all you had to do to avoid redundancy was work harder.