It's only a minority of Muslims right ?

Started by Dalquen, February 16, 2016, 03:32:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: Dalquen on February 16, 2016, 07:03:46 AM
Lets stop playing that game. Everybody sees through it. Its not about what every single muslim thinks.  It is where the average of the culture stands. When that woman was beaten to death EVERYBODY in the vicinity joined in. Only the police tried to protect her and even that was half hearted. This cannot be ignored.

Also, that boy was raped on December 22nd and, yet there are no reports that I can see of before Febuary 6th. The reporting of the incident is even more intriguing. I deliberately posted the link to the www.independent.uk story as that is a left leaning newspaper because the only other papers reporting it could be deemed "right wing" or tabloid by the usual suspects.

I could not find any reference to the story in the guardian. none. nada.

It is quite scary the censorship that is going on right now. The authoritarian left are showing their true colours. I'm sure you, of all people, understand the roots of cultural Marxism and what is really going on.

This board is rife with liberal apologists who would shit themselves before posting a comment about these issues before you posted, I have been traveling and not been on here much at all but remember thus, if that arsewipe in the Whitehouse had a pair none of these issues would have happened, under a republican president a no fly zone would have beenenfirced in Syria and Europe would not be suffering the way it is.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

deiseach

Dalquen

Quote from: MoChara on February 16, 2016, 09:07:11 AM
Quote from: Dalquen on February 16, 2016, 08:57:17 AM
Quote from: MoChara on February 16, 2016, 08:46:23 AM
Next thing you know the Christians will start tearing the place apart with their rapists and scum, look at this example of a christian here http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/police-fears-over-child-rapist-4503724 f**king disgusting and to think my ancestors let these sorts of b**tards in.

Do you see anyone rushing in to excuse this crime ? Is anyone saying we should adjust to this behaviour as a norm ?

Stop making these juvenile equivalences. The left need to up their game. It wont work anymore.

You're the one set the tone of this thread by posting the story of the sc**bag in Austria. I've never seen anyone rush to defend him either.

yes, but he his defence was that it was a "sexual emergency" and that he needed to release his sexual tension by raping this boy. The counter case you presented had no such connotations.

The point is that his cultural norms made him think this was a valid defence.

MoChara

Quote from: Dalquen on February 16, 2016, 09:06:55 AM
Quote from: MoChara on February 16, 2016, 08:50:24 AM
I d say you were disappointed when this came out
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/cologne-only-three-out-of-58-men-arrested-in-connection-with-mass-sex-attack-on-new-years-eve-are-a6874201.html

It doesn't matter whether they are refugees or migrants. the important thing is that they thought it was ok to do this. These are not isolated incidents. It is part of a wider cultural acceptance of rape called "Taharrush".

Unless we confront the realities of these cultural clashes then we are doomed. We all have a duty to avoid the extremism of the 30's but part of that acceptance is recognizing and listening to the concerns of all. This involves keeping an open mind and being educated on all issues such as Brexit, the EU, cultural Marxism, immigration, neo-liberalism etc and what it REALLY means to you.

Does it annoy you having to denounce Nazi's to try and get yourself heard lol just liek the I'm not a racist but...

You're not exactly approaching this with an open mind yourself, you're idea of an open mind seesm to be people that agree with you.

Cultural Marxism is a figment of the Far Rights imagination, a catch all term that means f**k all, it shows the total lack of depth to any argument , homosexualty = Cultural Marxism, Bi-racial Marriage = Cultural Marxism, Snow days but having to go to school = Cultural Marxism.

Its actually another recycling of your arguments in this thread or an outside terror we need to defend against whether its a brown skinned terror or the red terror.

Dalquen

Quote from: deiseach on February 16, 2016, 09:18:00 AM
Don't feed the troll.

The cowardly position is to not engage. That is fine. We will control the narrative from now on.

MoChara

Quote from: Dalquen on February 16, 2016, 09:19:54 AM
Quote from: MoChara on February 16, 2016, 09:07:11 AM
Quote from: Dalquen on February 16, 2016, 08:57:17 AM
Quote from: MoChara on February 16, 2016, 08:46:23 AM
Next thing you know the Christians will start tearing the place apart with their rapists and scum, look at this example of a christian here http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/police-fears-over-child-rapist-4503724 f**king disgusting and to think my ancestors let these sorts of b**tards in.

Do you see anyone rushing in to excuse this crime ? Is anyone saying we should adjust to this behaviour as a norm ?

Stop making these juvenile equivalences. The left need to up their game. It wont work anymore.

You're the one set the tone of this thread by posting the story of the sc**bag in Austria. I've never seen anyone rush to defend him either.

yes, but he his defence was that it was a "sexual emergency" and that he needed to release his sexual tension by raping this boy. The counter case you presented had no such connotations.

The point is that his cultural norms made him think this was a valid defence.

Do you not think that most if not all pedophiles commit their acts because of their sex drive and repressed sexual desires?

MoChara

Quote from: Dalquen on February 16, 2016, 09:22:49 AM
Don't feed the troll.

The cowardly position is to not engage. That is fine. We will control the narrative from now on.

Who's we you and the 15 or 20 other heads that had to hide in the pound shop of O'Connells street because you're ideas and ideology are entirely rejected by the Irish people.

stew

Quote from: Syferus on February 16, 2016, 09:04:38 AM
What a nonsense thread.
m

Right enough, after all we must not speak of the horrors of the Muslim immigrants, we liberals can talk them around in time, maybe John kerry could have a word?
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Dalquen

Quote from: MoChara on February 16, 2016, 09:22:04 AM
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/cologne-only-three-out-of-58-men-arrested-in-connection-with-mass-sex-attack-on-new-years-eve-are-a6874201.html

It doesn't matter whether they are refugees or migrants. the important thing is that they thought it was ok to do this. These are not isolated incidents. It is part of a wider cultural acceptance of rape called "Taharrush".

Unless we confront the realities of these cultural clashes then we are doomed. We all have a duty to avoid the extremism of the 30's but part of that acceptance is recognizing and listening to the concerns of all. This involves keeping an open mind and being educated on all issues such as Brexit, the EU, cultural Marxism, immigration, neo-liberalism etc and what it REALLY means to you.

Does it annoy you having to denounce Nazi's to try and get yourself heard lol just liek the I'm not a racist but...

You're not exactly approaching this with an open mind yourself, you're idea of an open mind seesm to be people that agree with you.

Cultural Marxism is a figment of the Far Rights imagination, a catch all term that means f**k all, it shows the total lack of depth to any argument , homosexualty = Cultural Marxism, Bi-racial Marriage = Cultural Marxism, Snow days but having to go to school = Cultural Marxism.

Its actually another recycling of your arguments in this thread or an outside terror we need to defend against whether its a brown skinned terror or the red terror.

I have no problem identifying as a  "white supremacist" and make no apologies for it but with one clarification. My view on the  "supemacism" part is that it is more of a defensive position in the sense that I think European culture, for all its faults,  is ok and has done much good and needs to be preserved. That does not mean I support the extremities of the 30's.

The imagery of the 30's/40's is great for PR though. It gets both sides all riled up so we will continue to use it to serve our purpose. Cultural "hooks" are very important. Why do you think ISIS spread so quickly. Those lads understand fascism better than anyone.

MoChara

Quote from: Dalquen on February 16, 2016, 09:38:07 AM
Quote from: MoChara on February 16, 2016, 09:22:04 AM

I have no problem identifying as a  "white supremacist" and make no apologies for it but with one clarification. My view on the  "supemacism" part is that it is more of a defensive position in the sense that I think European culture, for all its faults,  is ok and has done much good and needs to be preserved. That does not mean I support the extremities of the 30's.

The imagery of the 30's/40's is great for PR though. It gets both sides all riled up so we will continue to use it to serve our purpose. Cultural "hooks" are very important. Why do you think ISIS spread so quickly. Those lads understand fascism better than anyone.

Happy days think thats us done here, gd'man

Dalquen

Like I said, you can choose to disengage. Fine. We will control the narrative from now on. It will make a change from the authoritarian left.

It is like that incident in Dublin that you highlighted. It is a distorted image and far more people, especially those over 25, would lean more to the right on this issue but it is so politically toxic, so detrimental to peoples ordainary lives and career prospects to express their true opinions that they say nothing.

The left are complicit with the neo-liberals in disenfranchising the white working class. This position is untenable.

seafoid

Don't feed the troll.

Can you do something about the rugby?
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Dalquen

One thing that has fundamentally changed is that the youth are waking up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqybsUqkOWs

They see the images of their peers being slaughtered on the streets of Europe on nights out. Their freedom is no longer being taken for granted, They are finally seeing through the lies of the regressive left. They know now that not only will the left will not protect them but will make cultural excuses that sound more like justifications as to  why they deserved to die. Some mealy mouthed idea of "decadence" decided  upon by some clerical follower of a paedophile "prophet" 1000 miles away in Teheran or Mecca.

When the left lose the youth they have nothing left. This is why the conservatives romped to victory in  the UK. Now we will reshape the youth to our purposes.

gallsman

Quote from: Dalquen on February 16, 2016, 09:49:56 AM
Like I said, you can choose to disengage. Fine. We will control the narrative from now on. It will make a change from the authoritarian left.

It is like that incident in Dublin that you highlighted. It is a distorted image and far more people, especially those over 25, would lean more to the right on this issue but it is so politically toxic, so detrimental to peoples ordainary lives and career prospects to express their true opinions that they say nothing.

The left are complicit with the neo-liberals in disenfranchising the white working class. This position is untenable.

What "we" is this then? Who exactly do you think you speak for?

Dalquen

Quote from: seafoid on February 16, 2016, 10:09:48 AM
Don't feed the troll.

Can you do something about the rugby?

Connacht sign too many journeymen. They are the worst example of what is wrong with professional rugby.