Twitter...Who do you follow?

Started by Dave, May 06, 2011, 12:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blowitupref

Chloe Everton (Sky sports presenter) was good craic until she was taken down for been too racy.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Kerry Mike

I was following OBL but not a tweet out of him in days.  I wonder is something wrong maybe his phone fell into some water ?
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

laoislad

Only got into this myself lately here are some I follow or have followed.

John Aldridge -  The legend,He has replied to me a few times when I have asked him questions on Liverpool FC. He he gets some awful abuse from Manure 'fans' about Hillsborough.

Ian Poulter - Knob,getting tired of him at this stage so might unfollow

Mcilroy - seems decent

Lee Westwood - Also seems decent

Paul Casey - Decent

Rio Ferdinand - Followed him for about a day,complete knob..why does anyone care if he has dropped his kids off to school or not?

Robbie Fowler - He is good to follow

Piers Morgan - Class the way he winds up the Manure fans/players

Official Liverpool FC - Very good for day to day news from Anfield

Luis Suarez - Great to follow,always has a message straight after a game

CLGLaois - Great for Leix men for following club/county games and for team sheets etc

Di Stewart - The hot golf presenter from sky sports.

Shane Lowry - Can be interesting to follow

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Groucho

I like to see the fairways more narrow, then everyone would have to play from the rough, not just me

Puckoon

Does follow mean you have to have an account?

I don't have one - but I look at McIlroy, Poulter, Nasri, Cesc and Jack wilshire - with the odd gleek at big Rio.

Checked McIlroys last week to see him tweeting (?) with a fella I used to go to school with in Omagh! Needed a double take.

paco

OptaJoe is fairly interesting I think. Great for anyone interested in stats - apparently if all the shots in the Premiership that have hit the post were goals instead, Arsenal would already be champions!

RMDrive

It's easier to follow someone when you have an account. I like it tbh. You can choose what type of stuff you get to see and it's handy for keeping up to date with the latest GAA happenings. I use it to follow stuff in the NBA as well. I don't get the "I've just scratched my hole" stuff at all but I suppose it depends who you follow.

Radda bout yeee

jimmycarr is funny one to follow
don't really like savage but his twitter is usually interesting

ross4life

Alot of decent Gaa twitters about, our twitter is regularly updated & very good as a match tracker if you happen to be away, Connacht gaa is also good for updates,news etc..

Plenty of GAA players online now with some good banter.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ziggysego

I tweeted a joke about the elections and the BBC just read it out live. Whoop Whoop!
Testing Accessibility

laoislad

Quote from: ziggysego on May 06, 2011, 04:33:27 PM
I tweeted a joke about the elections and the BBC just read it out live. Whoop Whoop!

What was it?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: laoislad on May 06, 2011, 04:03:09 PM

John Aldridge -  The legend,He has replied to me a few times when I have asked him questions on Liverpool FC. He he gets some awful abuse from Manure 'fans' about Hillsborough.

Ian Poulter - Knob,getting tired of him at this stage so might unfollow

Mcilroy - seems decent

Lee Westwood - Also seems decent

Paul Casey - Decent

Rio Ferdinand - Followed him for about a day,complete knob..why does anyone care if he has dropped his kids off to school or not?

Robbie Fowler - He is good to follow

Piers Morgan - Class the way he winds up the Manure fans/players

Official Liverpool FC - Very good for day to day news from Anfield

Luis Suarez - Great to follow,always has a message straight after a game

CLGLaois - Great for Leix men for following club/county games and for team sheets etc

Di Stewart - The hot golf presenter from sky sports.

Shane Lowry - Can be interesting to follow

Follow a good few of them too. Agree re Poulter. He's beginning to get on my tits.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: laoislad on May 06, 2011, 04:03:09 PM

Think Aldo has left twitter hasn't he. Or taking a break at least.

George Michael has been dealing with some Twitter abuse from Ireland recently

http://www.broadsheet.ie/2011/05/06/from-celbridge-to-george-michael/

Radda bout yeee

Is there a tyrone gaa twitter with quick updates after club games?

Megaman

Quote from: ross4life on May 06, 2011, 04:27:31 PM
Alot of decent Gaa twitters about, our twitter is regularly updated & very good as a match tracker if you happen to be away, Connacht gaa is also good for updates,news etc..

Plenty of GAA players online now with some good banter.

what GAA players are on it

also agree with Poulter, still follow him, but he is a tit alright.