Mossad Killing in Dubai

Started by Doogie Browser, February 17, 2010, 09:42:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

red hander

Security at Dubai must be pretty shit if those Irish 'passports' fooled them ... are Irish passport pix not B&W? And your boy has a sheen off his glasses, which would be rejected by the Dublin passport office in no time ... I have no doubt whatsoever it was Mossad, just look at their track record ... and as this is a blatant act of international terrorism, no doubt the Yanks and their British fuckpigs are already massing on the Israeli border  ::)

pintsofguinness

Quote from: red hander on February 17, 2010, 08:05:17 PM
Security at Dubai must be pretty shit if those Irish 'passports' fooled them ... are Irish passport pix not B&W? And your boy has a sheen off his glasses, which would be rejected by the Dublin passport office in no time ... I have no doubt whatsoever it was Mossad, just look at their track record ... and as this is a blatant act of international terrorism, no doubt the Yanks and their British fuckpigs are already massing on the Israeli border  ::)
no, mine isnt.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

tyssam5

Quote from: stephenite on February 17, 2010, 10:09:54 AM
Quote from: Doogie Browser on February 17, 2010, 10:02:41 AM
Just seems to bear the hallmarks of a Mossad attack, if you have definitive evidence it was not Mossad or if it annoys you I will gladly change the thread title.

No, not anoying me at all, and Ive no evidence - and you're right it does bear all the hallmarks of a Mossad op.

Just trying to get some discussion going, that it does bear all the hallmarks of Mossad is exactly why I suspect it might not be- fits too well. There are number of potentials others who might have set this up - my money is on Iran or else the Yanks trying to provoke more violence in Gaza and continue to try and bait Iran into getting more involved.

Or else it was just a Mossad operation and I read too many books on CIA meddling in others affairs

It was not f$cked up. So likely Mossad.

Zapatista

Quote from: johnneycool on February 17, 2010, 02:40:50 PM

Do they appear in illegitimate records? Are they being cautious in case they need to change their position later? I would like to hear them say that these passports were never issued. And so are fake.

If they didn't have the right format of passport number you'd have to assume that they weren't issued by irish government authorities. All the same I'd have thought that if you were going to forge a passport you'd know what format to make the passport number in case someone decided to check.
[/quote]

Turnsout they did have the right format. The Government have sinse changed their position to 'wait and see'. They are waiting to see if Israel are responible. Fecking cowards. Get out and ask them are they responsible. As usual we will wait til the brits and israel agree how to deal with this and we will follow suit like little puppies.

I want to now did these passport come out of Ireland? Were they issued here? If so who approved them?

CiKe

Think the passport thing depend on how old they are?. I wouldn't rule out Mossad simply on basis of dodgy research into correct Irish passport codes - intelligence agencies over the years have demonstrated on ample occasions that they aren't half as clever as some films would depict. Don't buy the CIA rationale for it, create instability in the ME and then what? Bomb them? Get the Israeli's to bomb them? More ME strife is the last thing the US needs, fighting two wars is costly enough and has them stretched, imagine trying to fight a third when tired and demoralised and then realising you have left the biggest job for last...

Neither Israel nor US have the option to invade Iran. They have the capability to bomb the sh*t out of them if they want, but Iran is one of the most inhospitable and mountainous countries in the world. On the north it has a mountain range bordering the Caspian, on the West has a mountain range alongside the Iraqi/ Turkish border and on the East/NorthEast with Turkmenistan and Pakistan, there are deserts and salt flats. Think also that this is a country of 70mn people and an area the size of UK, Spain, France and Germany combined!

If it wasn't Mossad, then one possibility are the Saudis IMHO. Provoke Palestinian anger, get Iran more involved and hope for terrible sanctions or worse for Iran.

tyssam5

Quote from: Zapatista on February 17, 2010, 10:00:54 PM
Quote from: johnneycool on February 17, 2010, 02:40:50 PM

Do they appear in illegitimate records? Are they being cautious in case they need to change their position later? I would like to hear them say that these passports were never issued. And so are fake.

If they didn't have the right format of passport number you'd have to assume that they weren't issued by irish government authorities. All the same I'd have thought that if you were going to forge a passport you'd know what format to make the passport number in case someone decided to check.

Turnsout they did have the right format. The Government have sinse changed their position to 'wait and see'. They are waiting to see if Israel are responible. Fecking cowards. Get out and ask them are they responsible. As usual we will wait til the brits and israel agree how to deal with this and we will follow suit like little puppies.

I want to now did these passport come out of Ireland? Were they issued here? If so who approved them?
[/quote]

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/breaking/2010/0217/breaking35.html

Makes more sense now, didn't think they'd have messed up numbers.

Zapatista

Quote from: CiKe on February 17, 2010, 10:13:23 PM
Think the passport thing depend on how old they are?. I wouldn't rule out Mossad simply on basis of dodgy research into correct Irish passport codes - intelligence agencies over the years have demonstrated on ample occasions that they aren't half as clever as some films would depict. Don't buy the CIA rationale for it, create instability in the ME and then what? Bomb them? Get the Israeli's to bomb them? More ME strife is the last thing the US needs, fighting two wars is costly enough and has them stretched, imagine trying to fight a third when tired and demoralised and then realising you have left the biggest job for last...

The could just invade from Iraq and skip all those mountains.

The problem with the CIA is that their interests lie outside the USA. Domestic politics would have little impact ont their objectives.

red hander

Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 17, 2010, 08:33:06 PM
Quote from: red hander on February 17, 2010, 08:05:17 PM
no, mine isnt.

Got mine renewed in last year ... must be new thing, definitely think they're B&W from now on

CiKe

Zapatista you need to look at a map again I think. They can get into Khuzestan from Iraq and then what? A huindred kilometres in and they come up against the Zagros which goes all the way to the Strait of Hormuz and which are almost 5000m high at their highest point. Also, Saddam didnt have much luck that way when he was in control of the country, how is an occupying force going to be able to do it?

mylestheslasher

Yip, them ones in the photos look like a bunch of arabs alright ::)

stew

Quote from: give her dixie on February 17, 2010, 01:12:59 PM
Any word yet from the Irish Government?

I was reading there that a few of the British suspects have been saying that their identies have been stolen.
If so, then Israhell have a lot to answer for.

This story broke last week, and its a bit strange that it has only appeared in the mainstream press this week.

There is little doubt in my mind that Mossad have carried out this killing, as it is most likely revenge for the killing of 2 IDF soldiers 20 years ago by the victim.

Mossad have a very good reputation for murdering Hamas leaders in other countries, and getting away with it.
However, they will find this one hard to squirm out of.

Looking forward to a statement from the Irish Govt. on this mess.

Once again the palestinian  wannabee  has Israel condemned before the facts are in. Hamas have more than their fair share of scumbags murderers in their ranks, a fact you seem to have no problem with, you make me sick with your anti semitic rhetoric.

I hope the Israelis get hammered if they are proved to be the ones who did this, heavy sanctions would be in order, the same goes for whomever it is, I will wait until the verdict is in.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Zapatista

Quote from: CiKe on February 17, 2010, 10:45:07 PM
Zapatista you need to look at a map again I think. They can get into Khuzestan from Iraq and then what? A huindred kilometres in and they come up against the Zagros which goes all the way to the Strait of Hormuz and which are almost 5000m high at their highest point. Also, Saddam didnt have much luck that way when he was in control of the country, how is an occupying force going to be able to do it?

Looking at it now at it would be more difficult than I thought. There are more options than I thought too.

Turkey, Iraaq, Kuwait and packistan all provide land and sea options. Land options from Afganistan too. The US have them surrounded.

Saddam didn't have much luck there but then again he had worse luck against the US.

Capt Pat

Is Israel not at war with Hamas, was this guy a hamas arms dealer not a legitimate target or was this simply murder? I don't think there will be any sanctions against Israel over this.

stew

Quote from: Capt Pat on February 18, 2010, 12:56:31 AM
Is Israel not at war with Hamas, was this guy a hamas arms dealer not a legitimate target or was this simply murder? I don't think there will be any sanctions against Israel over this.

If they get caught issuing fake passports from Britain they will, unless of course the yanks intervene on their behalf. ::)

The likes of give her dixie and the other anti semites who hate Israel and her people etc will call it murder when it is an Israeli who kills a palestinian, strangely enough, when a Palestinian  kills an Israeli it is because the effing jews are all sc**bag terrorists and the palestinians are freedom fighters, in effect they think it is ok for Palestianians to kill Jews but the other way around does not sit well with them.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

PadraicHenryPearse

There there stew. Calm down.

I don't believe anyone here is an anti Semite, there is plenty of criticism of Israel but no kill the Jews rhetoric.

Israel is occupying Palestinian land. Israel is continues to build on Palestinian land. Israel continues to steal land using the Wall. Israel is trying to create facts on the ground (bit like the plantations but a different name) Israel has different policies for non-Jews in Israel. Israel carries out extra-judicial killings. Israel issues collective punishment.

I cannot think of any nation or any peoples that would not react and fight with whatever means possible against this aggression.

Hamas offered a 10 year ceasefire if Israel returned to the 67 border (international recognized).

I and I would think other people don't like to see anyone being murdered but something is driving thousands of Palestinians to fight Israel and give up their life's (if you can call them that). Ask yourself what that is or just look at my first paragraph. Other freedom fighting/terrorists organizations have started when oppressed too and they have brought about a better future for their people.

Until international pressure is put on Israel (not sure if even this will work) they will not stop the destruction of Palestine and the fighting will cont. with the loss of life on both sides. Palestinians tried peace during Oslo accords and another 250k+ settlers moved onto Palestinian lands. (Or to quote Sharon just before the deal was sign "Everybody has to move; run and grab as many hilltops as they can to enlarge the settlements, because everything we take now will stay ours. Everything we don't grab will go to them."

They would rather fight and lost (with a tiny chance of winning) then sit back and watch Israel steal its land.

On the Mossad Killing, I will accept it might not be them but I believe it is until proven otherwise. I worked in a bank where we could type in the DOB, country and gender and get what some of the numbers should be on the bottom on the passport. I'm sure those in the business can make excellent copies.