It's finally here!!!   :D

Captain Kennedy Album Launch
Auntie Annies
11th October 2010

Support from:

Jonny Black,
Junior Johnson,
+ Special Guests

Captain Kennedy officially release their eagerly anticipated debut album "See You When I See You" on Monday 11th October 2010. 

The album, produced, recorded and mixed by well renowned producer Mudd Wallace (Therapy?, Andy White, Pat McManus) and mastered by Jon Astley at Close to the Edge (Led Zeppelin, The Who, Ash), sees the band play on their strengths, namely the ability to deliver a catchy, melodic tune whilst maintaining their edgy, raw sound, an enduring feature of Captain Kennedy's live shows.  The album cover also features original artwork by designer/artist Dermy McConaghy www.manchini.co.uk 

The band released two singles from the album earlier this year, "Stretch That Penny / Sweetest Friend", and "No Friend of Mine", with both receiving widespread airplay and press attention.  You can hear these songs on the band's Myspace

The official album launch is scheduled for 11th October at Auntie Annies, Belfast with support coming from a number of the country's finest acts including La Faro front-man Jonny Black, Americana artist Junior Johnson and Special Guests. 

A number of other gigs have been lined up across the country including Derry, Dublin, Cavan and Lurgan.  Full details are available at www.captainkennedy.co.uk

Keep 'er lit

The Gs Man

More shameless plugging.... :P.

BBC Radio Ulster's ATL programme will be doing a few live interviews from the album launch gig in Auntie Annies on 11th October! So, if you can't make the gig you can still tune into ATL and hear some random chat from various people on the line-up........92-95FM and 1341MW, Digital Radio, Digital Satellite 868, Digital Cable and Freeview Channel 89
Keep 'er lit

DrinkingHarp

Gs Man,

I was telling a couple of friends about Captain Kennedy and when they looked it up online couldn't find the webpage.
Are you guys still together?

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

The Gs Man

Unfortunately not!

But, our lead singer, Ciaran Lavery, has just recently signed a record deal, will be playing Sea Sessions, played Glastonbury last year, will be playing at SXSW and all the European Festivals, getting Radio One airplay, will be releasing a new album in May, won last year's Hot Press Big Break (was on the cover), has 30+ million plays on Spotify and is generally the next big thing out of Ireland!  :-)

He always was the talented one!  haha!

You can always say, "I remember that puke on the Gaa Board poisoning us about him 7 or 8 years ago...."
Keep 'er lit