Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clubland

That's the great thing about freedom of speech,any way I think your man is think along the same lines he just might be a touch dyslexic! 

KIDDO 4

Surprised that the official e-mail  directed to the clubs  about league fixtures was available at 2242 pm to club e mail accounts , but yet was available on this board  at 2208pm .

viiv

Quote from: KIDDO 4 on October 27, 2010, 01:09:26 AM
Surprised that the official e-mail  directed to the clubs  about league fixtures was available at 2242 pm to club e mail accounts , but yet was available on this board  at 2208pm .

First email went out at 2138pm that had senior fixtures, a 2nd email with those fixtures and a few more Under 21 details was then issued at 2242pm.

viiv

The following U 21 ties have been postponed to allow

The final round of Division 1 to go ahead,

O'Neill's U21 Knockout Grade 3 Final

@ Strabane

Aghyaran St Davogs V Owen Roe O'Neill's

O'Neill's U21 Knockout Grade 1 Quarter Final

Errigal Ciaran V Derrylaughan Kevin Barry's

O'Neill's U21 Knockout Grade 2 Quarter Final

Augher St Macartan's V Donaghmore St Patrick's

LeoMc

Quote from: EC Unique on October 25, 2010, 12:36:02 PM
Congratulations to Coalisland. 20 Years is a long time for a club like them to go without a title.
From an Errigal point of view it is both sickening and encouraging that 2 years in a row we have been put out of the Championship by the eventual winners by the kick of a ball. If Errigal can learn to be more clinical infront of goal we will win again. I think Omagh will improve next year and will be the team to beat.

When will the League semi-finals be played now?

Winnging an Ulster minor title and the confidence that brings does not automatically translate to Senior sucess. It took the heavy defeat of 2007 to rid CoalIsland of the "Blues are on fire" mentality and realise that a Senior Championship comes down to hunger as much as ability. Errigal and Omagh will need to learn the same lesson but both are capable.

LeoMc

Quote from: caraghtyrone on October 24, 2010, 09:57:17 PM
Man of the Match had to be a Coalisland man and though there were many contenders I'd say their Nos 8 think it was Mc Gahan had a great game in my opinion.  For a big man done a great shift up and down the field battling and got some great possession around the middle and for a big man is very comfortable in possession of the ball going forward. 

Well done to both teams today and to Coalisland,  deserved winners of a decent game of football well contested and no negative tactics or challenges.  Have to say it was played in a good spirit which is seldom seen in recent times, usually it seems there has to be a brawl when theres so much at stake. They had their kick in the teeth against dromore few yrs back and learned their lesson so worthy winners in my book today. 

Best of luck in the Ulster Club

Very often you will see players standing out at Junior and it is put down to the level they are playing at or the quality of opposition. Typically you will hear "Next time Tyrone are playing Dregish* he might get the call up". It is good to see that someone can come through and repeat that form on the bigger stage.

Not being disengenuous (can't even spell it) but why did he transfer to Coalisland?

*Insert any junior club (no offence to Dregish).

laceer

Quote from: LeoMc on October 27, 2010, 09:34:13 AM
Man of the Match had to be a Coalisland man and though there were many contenders I'd say their Nos 8 think it was Mc Gahan had a great game in my opinion.  For a big man done a great shift up and down the field battling and got some great possession around the middle and for a big man is very comfortable in possession of the ball going forward. 

Well done to both teams today and to Coalisland,  deserved winners of a decent game of football well contested and no negative tactics or challenges.  Have to say it was played in a good spirit which is seldom seen in recent times, usually it seems there has to be a brawl when theres so much at stake. They had their kick in the teeth against dromore few yrs back and learned their lesson so worthy winners in my book today. 

Very often you will see players standing out at Junior and it is put down to the level they are playing at or the quality of opposition. Typically you will hear "Next time Tyrone are playing Dregish* he might get the call up". It is good to see that someone can come through and repeat that form on the bigger stage.

Not being disengenuous (can't even spell it) but why did he transfer to Coalisland?

Told Killyman he wanted to play O Neill cup for a few years then transfer back  ::) Didn't go down well in the club at all

This after growing up in and playing for Killyman until 14/15, transferring to Coalisland, playing for about 2 years, quitting for 4/5 years, then coming back to Killyman.

Although he is naturally talented, injuries meant he didn't play a lot for Killyman - think he only really got fit for Coalisland towards the end of the Summer. Our intermediate championship in 2007 was won with him on the sidelines injured.

Norf Tyrone

What's on on Saturday that the ACL Div 1 games can't be played then? Thinking the senior games could've been on Sat with the U21 games Sunday.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

clarshack

Quote from: laceer on October 27, 2010, 09:53:08 AM

Told Killyman he wanted to play O Neill cup for a few years then transfer back  ::) Didn't go down well in the club at all

This after growing up in and playing for Killyman until 14/15, transferring to Coalisland, playing for about 2 years, quitting for 4/5 years, then coming back to Killyman.

Although he is naturally talented, injuries meant he didn't play a lot for Killyman - think he only really got fit for Coalisland towards the end of the Summer. Our intermediate championship in 2007 was won with him on the sidelines injured.

mcgahan is a strange one alright. a very good footballer but i always thought he struggled against our midfield.

laceer

Quote from: clarshack on October 27, 2010, 10:09:15 AM
Quote from: laceer on October 27, 2010, 09:53:08 AM

mcgahan is a strange one alright. a very good footballer but i always thought he struggled against our midfield.

He did Clarshack, but then again we struggled in general against you for a number of years. I can only remember a couple of league wins against you in the last 7 or 8 years before the championship this year.

ziggysego

Is this Killyclogher v Greencastle game DEFINITLY this Saturday? It has been moved all over the place. The last I heard it was November 7th. It would be great if it is this weekend, as I would be unable to make it next weekend. I'd hate to miss the last game of the season.
Testing Accessibility

Rocky Mc Guigan

Quote from: ziggysego on October 27, 2010, 01:25:05 PM
Is this Killyclogher v Greencastle game DEFINITLY this Saturday? It has been moved all over the place. The last I heard it was November 7th. It would be great if it is this weekend, as I would be unable to make it next weekend. I'd hate to miss the last game of the season.
Wouldnt worry if I missed it-Greencastle have already won this game

ziggysego

Quote from: Rocky Mc Guigan on October 27, 2010, 07:19:11 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on October 27, 2010, 01:25:05 PM
Wouldnt worry if I missed it-Greencastle have already won this game

I've been to every game this year. Then I took a serious illness and couldn't make it to games. They started winning games.

I was able to return for the Trillick game, they lost it. I'm nearly too scared to go to the game this weekend :/
Testing Accessibility

margaret

he did,nt struggle against gormley, a county player!!!!

Family guy

I thought the county board said all last 2 rounds had to finish on the same day???