Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

An Watcher

I don't have skysports, just the basic sky package but someone said I'll be able to watch them as they're free?

Boycey

I think Amazon have announced the four games they have are free, as are the four BBC ones obviously the others are down to the discretion of Sky and BT and I've not seen/read anything about them being free to air.

Milltown Row2

Would it be a bad idea to pipe some crowd noise into the grounds?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

MayoBuck

The Sky Pick channel have some of the games and that's available on virgin media and I presume all sky packages. Everton v Liverpool, man utd v Sheffield Utd and Brighton v man Utd are on that before the end of June.

Boycey

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 07, 2020, 04:12:51 PM

Saw a bit of Union Berlin and Schalke earlier there was piped noise and the commentator said that it would be available in Prem League as an option whatever that meant..

I guess it means tv company add it rather than it being in the ground?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Boycey on June 07, 2020, 05:02:24 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 07, 2020, 04:12:51 PM

Saw a bit of Union Berlin and Schalke earlier there was piped noise and the commentator said that it would be available in Prem League as an option whatever that meant..

I guess it means tv company add it rather than it being in the ground?

How did it sound? The only game I saw at the start of this was awful as a spectator sport
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

An Watcher

Apparently yer man from Escape to Victory is being lined up for the job. And the crowd are going wild!

Cunny Funt

30 years ago today this reliable fella joined Man United.

An Watcher

From the Bunker

And he was discovered because Utd played Oldham in the Cup semi-final that year!

J70

Quote from: From the Bunker on June 08, 2020, 08:15:52 PM
And he was discovered because Utd played Oldham in the Cup semi-final that year!

How far is Oldham's ground from Old Trafford?

Surely clubs like United and City were well aware of him before that?

From the Bunker

Quote from: J70 on June 08, 2020, 08:18:06 PM

12 miles apart! 30 minute drive! Yeah, you are probably right!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: From the Bunker on June 08, 2020, 08:37:33 PM
Quote from: J70 on June 08, 2020, 08:18:06 PM

12 miles apart! 30 minute drive! Yeah, you are probably right!

I remember him better at Leeds than Oldham!

BennyCake

I hear Irwin was adept at a number of sports.

Boycey

Funny we should be talking about Irwin as news of the death of another of Uniteds greatest ever full backs comes through tonight. Tony Dunne, European Cup winner and still in the top ten all appearance makers at United....