portlaoisekid

I've no interest in a long conversation about it tbh. Simply defending my club

Don Draper

Quote from: portlaoisekid on June 20, 2018, 10:34:19 AM
I've no interest in a long conversation about it tbh. Simply defending my club
Facts will do that.

Laoisguy

The PRO

Portlaoise in relegation trouble? Need a point from 2 games to be safe. Unlikely to go down really.

Unlaoised

Quote from: FiveStars on July 03, 2018, 11:31:54 PM
Was at Portlaoise v O Dempseys last game. Very good competitive game. O'Dempseys got a penalty in the second half and couldn't be caught after that. Plenty of hard hitting and excellent scores.

Was there myself a great spectacle it has to be said....

Portlaoise's second team(you could nearly say with so many missing)are a great team in their own right and play a lovely brand of football.

There is no doubt if they had two teams in the senior the second one would get to a quarter final maybe more they would beat 8 or more teams that are there.
LAOIS ABÚ

Saint75

"There is no doubt if they had two teams in the senior the second one would get to a quarter final maybe more they would beat 8 or more teams that are there."

I suppose Portlaoise second string would want to win the intermediate championship first before you could say that🙄

Don Draper

Quote from: Saint75 on July 04, 2018, 11:21:46 AM
"There is no doubt if they had two teams in the senior the second one would get to a quarter final maybe more they would beat 8 or more teams that are there."

I suppose Portlaoise second string would want to win the intermediate championship first before you could say that🙄
Joes second team will win it before them.

SCFC

Quote from: Unlaoised on July 04, 2018, 10:16:55 AM
Quote from: FiveStars on July 03, 2018, 11:31:54 PM
Was at Portlaoise v O Dempseys last game. Very good competitive game. O'Dempseys got a penalty in the second half and couldn't be caught after that. Plenty of hard hitting and excellent scores.

Portlaoise's second team(you could nearly say with so many missing)are a great team in their own right and play a lovely brand of football.

There is no doubt if they had two teams in the senior the second one would get to a quarter final maybe more they would beat 8 or more teams that are there.
They can't win the intermediate. They are close alright but I still think they will come up short again this year.

Unlaoised

Quote from: Saint75 on July 04, 2018, 11:21:46 AM

Thats not easily won but if they did get up there they would compete with a lot of teams just because of the brand of football they play alone!
LAOIS ABÚ

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Results from tonight:

PORTARLINGTON   1-15
ST. JOSEPH'S        1-14

THE HEATH           3-17
STRADBALLY         1-15

Stradbally and Ballylinan relegated....
Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

redsetanta

Another league for O'Dempseys. About time they transferred their league form to championship. Flattered to deceive a lot over the years.
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

redsetanta

Young Diarmuid Whelan from Ballyroan looks a good prospect. Certainly hand a hand in winning the 1B title.
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

Don Draper

Quote from: redsetanta on July 16, 2018, 04:31:44 PM
Young Diarmuid Whelan from Ballyroan looks a good prospect. Certainly hand a hand in winning the 1B title.
Wont make it according to a few Kildare posters on here.

Laoiseabu

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Don't want to start a new thread for this so I'll put it up here.
These are the player gradings for 2018 from the Official Laois Gaa website:

http://laoisgaa.ie/news/10041800/Grading_2018
Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!