TG4 - Club Championships Coverage

Started by drici, September 23, 2007, 05:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dublin7

Kilcoo very defensive despite playing with a strong wind behind them. 

The last free was either for touching the ball on the ground and/or lying on the ball. Thought it was an easy decision for the ref.

Throw ball

Quote from: dublin7 on January 04, 2020, 04:14:02 PM
Kilcoo very defensive despite playing with a strong wind behind them. 

The last free was either for touching the ball on the ground and/or lying on the ball. Thought it was an easy decision for the ref.

Check replay. He let go of ball. Was then pushed in back and fell again. Got up and lifted ball with foot. Ref gave free. Easy decision was free out. And I wouldn't be very fond of Kilcoo.

screenexile

That has to be up there with one of the most stupid black card fouls I've ever seen!

Rudi

MDMA has to be one of the most over rated GAA players of all time.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: screenexile on January 04, 2020, 04:32:36 PM
That has to be up there with one of the most stupid black card fouls I've ever seen!

Stupid for giving it or stupid by the player for deliberately pushing the man to the ground?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

GalwayBayBoy

Some eccentric refereeing in this one.

To be fair to him it's got a bit messy.

imtommygunn

This must be how Kerry felt in 03.

Kilo o were strong before Moran took them over but he has taken them to a new level.

Rudi

Then he gets a black card for being so awkward. Couldn't kick a ball to save himself.

screenexile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 04, 2020, 04:40:23 PM

Stupid for giving it or stupid by the player for deliberately pushing the man to the ground?

Player absolutely no need for him to do it

nrico2006

A push isn't a black card offence though is it?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

GalwayBayBoy

Kilcoo hanging on now. Ballyboden throwing away a few chances here.

screenexile

Quote from: nrico2006 on January 04, 2020, 04:50:04 PM

Does it count as 3rd man tackle??

Milltown Row2

Quote from: nrico2006 on January 04, 2020, 04:50:04 PM

It is when he deliberately felled him
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Harold Disgracey

That's the score you need when you're hanging on.

Captain Obvious

Congratulations to Kilcoo on their well deserved victory. Mickey Moran some man for one man.