European Leagues.

Started by laoislad, August 11, 2012, 10:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Obvious

That's last year's finalists out before the last eight. Not a strong field like the past will go against logic should Manchester City not retain the Champions league title.

Kidder81

Quote from: Captain Obvious on March 13, 2024, 10:45:29 PMThat's last year's finalists out before the last eight. Not a strong field like the past will go against logic should Manchester City not retain the Champions league title.

Last years QFs had Napoli, Milan, Chelsea & Benfica - hardly stellar

Armagh18

Madrid will beat City.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Armagh18 on March 13, 2024, 10:53:22 PMMadrid will beat City.

I can see them beating Arsenal not Manchester City.

Milltown Row2

The match was poor, both teams weren't great last night, I know it's knockout and very tense but Athletico were not great.

City want the 4 in a row has not been done in the PL but will almost certainly want to retain the CL
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Blowitupref

"Uefa admits Liverpool v Rangers Europa League final in Dublin could be 'extremely challenging'"   They don't need to be concerned about that anymore with Rangers knocked out tonight by Benfica. 
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Milltown Row2

Think they'll concentrate on winning the SPL now
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Orior

Quote from: Blowitupref on March 14, 2024, 07:40:54 PM"Uefa admits Liverpool v Rangers Europa League final in Dublin could be 'extremely challenging'"   They don't need to be concerned about that anymore with Rangers knocked out tonight by Benfica. 

Whoops. I posted the same on the Celtic thread.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Milltown Row2

Leverkusen on their way out...

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 14, 2024, 09:26:29 PMLeverkusen on their way out...

A low hanging fruit competition for Liverpool.  Aston Villa looking a good bet to win the Europa Conference league and helps to have a manager with European winning pedigree. 

Milltown Row2

ONeill

Have they lost any game this season?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

gallsman

Nope. Injury time equalisers needed in both legs of the tie to maintain that record

JoG2

Quote from: Captain Obvious on March 14, 2024, 09:50:44 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 14, 2024, 09:26:29 PMLeverkusen on their way out...

A low hanging fruit competition for Liverpool.  Aston Villa looking a good bet to win the Europa Conference league and helps to have a manager with European winning pedigree. 

Potential bottle job alert. Should be a big WhatsApp group setup  ;D

gawa316

Quote from: JoG2 on March 14, 2024, 10:56:52 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on March 14, 2024, 09:50:44 PM

Potential bottle job alert. Should be a big WhatsApp group setup  ;D

We are going to win it no problem, I've got my hopes up, it's a sure thing...BUT I will be so embarrassed if we don't win it...just think of all the gloating on here, especially as we were the favorites, and it will be so humiliating to lose a tournament we were favorites for, oh I shudder to think!