Kevin Kilmurray

Started by Dinny Breen, December 08, 2006, 03:22:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinny Breen

looks like he is taking on the manager role at Leixlip. More money than sense that club...
#newbridgeornowhere

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Dinny Breen on December 08, 2006, 03:22:10 PM
looks like he is taking on the manager role at Leixlip. More money than sense that club...

Nice Guy Kevin,
another in the Mattie Kerrigan mould - will certainly inject confidence into the players and will get them fit.

Kevin falls down in his tactical ploys and he is just too nice a man.

but yep - Leixlip are well known big payers ....with a former manager reputed to have been in receipt of over 30k (as disclosed to my source by a disgruntled finance committee member - as former manager left them before his tenure was due to finish)

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: lynchbhoy on December 08, 2006, 03:24:24 PM
but yep - Leixlip are well known big payers ....with a former manager reputed to have been in receipt of over 30k (as disclosed to my source by a disgruntled finance committee member - as former manager left them before his tenure was due to finish)

No prizes for guessing who this is...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on December 08, 2006, 03:40:33 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on December 08, 2006, 03:24:24 PM

No prizes for guessing who this is...

I had thought I had left it vague enough

obv not...
;)

youbetterbelieveit

baoithe

I presume its the last high profile manager Leixlip had who jumped ship to take over the reins at a midland county. While he was at Leixlip didnt he have a stint with Carlow for a few games?