Author Topic: Teachers get it handy!  (Read 131859 times)

quit yo jibbajabba

• View Profile
Re: Teachers get it handy!
« Reply #1725 on: June 25, 2018, 03:31:44 PM »
"Well wifey how was your day" "not great theres a video of someone havin sex in a school that looks like ours so its all over social media that its me and my fb profile has been shared hundreds of times" "ah well. Whats for supper"

;D ;D

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: June 25, 2018, 04:09:26 PM »
"Well wifey how was your day" "not great theres a video of someone havin sex in a school that looks like ours so its all over social media that its me and my fb profile has been shared hundreds of times" "ah well. Whats for supper"

;D ;D

Well hope it wasnít a sausage supper
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

Jim Bob

• View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: June 25, 2018, 05:27:00 PM »
Anyway, Teachers do get it handy. Summer holidays rolling around and they're outside in the sunshine swanning about. A complete joke. Surely they should be made just to mind children over the holidays. In case they get withdrawal symptoms.

Do you stand at school gates peering in?

trailer

• View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: June 25, 2018, 05:29:37 PM »
Anyway, Teachers do get it handy. Summer holidays rolling around and they're outside in the sunshine swanning about. A complete joke. Surely they should be made just to mind children over the holidays. In case they get withdrawal symptoms.

No. I'm far to busy in the real world.  ;)

Jim Bob

• View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: June 25, 2018, 08:18:25 PM »

No. I'm far to busy in the real world.  ;)

What do you mean 'real world?'

Stan Laurel

• View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: June 25, 2018, 08:48:43 PM »

Why didn't you become a teacher if you think it is that handy?

Because I have a sense of humour. Something you seem to be lacking. That probably disqualifies me.

The new social media trend - when called out, you were being flippant - its the new craze, run with it, definitely very prevalent on this board.  ;D

Still waiting on those posts you mentioned.. Called out and all that  ;)

You are making a complete tool out of yourself as is, kept it up.

Stan Laurel

• View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: June 25, 2018, 08:50:02 PM »

Because I have a sense of humour. Something you seem to be lacking. That probably disqualifies me.

The new social media trend - when called out, you were being flippant - its the new craze, run with it, definitely very prevalent on this board.  ;D

Its not hard to find them.  You are embarrassing yourself in your pursuit to get a rise out of Syferus.

Banter, tit for tat stuff with Syferus is grand altogether, he's actually a smart guy with a good moral compass, heart in the right place sort of guy, whereas I use the board for other reasons..

I don't think anyone loses any sleep on whats been said on here, nor should they.. as for embarrassing myself I doubt it very much, I don't know anyone on here to be embarrassed too.. I'd be embarrassed if I thought this board was the be an end all

Says someone with 17460 who is never off here, you couldn't make it up.  8)

theticklemister

• '...... said yer man from the Daily Mail.'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: June 25, 2018, 09:13:51 PM »
4 weeks and wan day for me

quit yo jibbajabba

• View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: June 25, 2018, 09:20:58 PM »

Its not hard to find them.  You are embarrassing yourself in your pursuit to get a rise out of Syferus.

Banter, tit for tat stuff with Syferus is grand altogether, he's actually a smart guy with a good moral compass, heart in the right place sort of guy, whereas I use the board for other reasons..

I don't think anyone loses any sleep on whats been said on here, nor should they.. as for embarrassing myself I doubt it very much, I don't know anyone on here to be embarrassed too.. I'd be embarrassed if I thought this board was the be an end all

O aye yer a big lad, u and yer 30 posts. Youll not be so smart in 17430 posts time

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: June 25, 2018, 09:27:13 PM »

O aye yer a big lad, u and yer 30 posts. Youll not be so smart in 17430 posts time

If you think that itís his first 30 posts youíll be mistaken! Stan put up those hundreds of vile posts please! Otherwise youíre full of it ;D
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)