The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stiffler

Quote from: Captain Obvious on December 22, 2018, 04:59:53 PM
From the record breaking Manchester City of last season to shitting the togs before Christmas this season. No denying the fact that it's Liverpool's title to lose now.

Bookies are denying that fact as they have city as favourites.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

galwayman

Calm down lads.There's only four points in it.
Still think City will win it.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: galwayman on December 22, 2018, 05:32:30 PM

The plus for Liverpool is City have started leaking goals. I think that's only one clean sheet in their past 10 games now. Usually they score enough that it doesn't matter but not today.

From the Bunker

From the record breaking Manchester City of last season to shitting the togs before Christmas this season. No denying the fact that it's Liverpool's title to lose now.

Put the ribbons on the Trophy now and put diesel in the open top bus!  ::)

heganboy

Given the season they just came off, it was unlikely to expect another blip free season from City, but they are having a blip. 4 points at this stage is great but the test is still significant. Whether Liverpool can sustain a CL campaign and the premier league is a very open question. City will come back pouring on the goals. a key player injury free Liverpool would be required to hold off that challenge
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

laoislad

4 points is nothing with half the season still left.City still massive favourites.
Still though today was an unexpected surprise.
Thanks Woy.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Tony Baloney

Yes everyone is saying that!  ::)

Cunny Funt

Quote from: galwayman on December 22, 2018, 05:32:30 PM
Plenty has happened this season already that gives a big suggestion that 2019 could well be Liverpool's year and if Man City can lose and concede 3 goals at home to Palace it shouldn't come as any surprise if Liverpool beat City in a few weeks to stretch their lead out to 7 points or maybe more as City have two tricky away matches next.

Minder

Are Captain Obvious & Cunny Funt the same poster ?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Minder on December 22, 2018, 09:10:05 PM
No, I have one account on here and can easily spot posters will many accounts. Something i said you disagree with?

Insane Bolt

Liverpool supporters must be happy campers tonight....enjoy👍

laoislad

Quote from: Minder on December 22, 2018, 09:10:05 PM
Have thought that myself a few times.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Capt Pat

The league is far from over but the gaining of three points on city with Liverpool away to Wolves and City at home to Palace this weekend is a big bonus and a nice christmas present for Liverpool fans.

sid waddell

I wouldn't put much money on Manchester City taking full points from their next two games.

They've a poor record at Leicester (who won at Chelsea today), while Southampton look revitalised under new manager Ralph Hassenhuttl.

Something else to note is that 10 of Manchester City's 18 games so far have been at home. Only 8 of 18 of Liverpool's games have been at home.

I genuinely look at that City team though and wonder how many would get in the Liverpool team - De Bruyne is the only one I'd say for sure would. To be honest, I don't think anybody else would.

Milltown Row2

Well Sterling wouldn't  ;D

In fairness Liverpool have tightened things up which has made them better this year. They deserve it, after so many years (begrudgingly  >:( )
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea