Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

illdecide

Personally i don't want Hibs to win anything because i want Celtic to win everything, Neil Lennon is a friend of mine but i don't want him winning anything...C'mon the Hoops
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Targetman

I don't mind Hibs doing well because of the Lennon factor, but definitely not at our expense, I think we see how important Broony is for us, hope he's not out for long

illdecide

Guys I have 2 tickets for Munich game in Germany but I'm not going as I've booked Paris instead. What I'm offering if anyone wants a swap I'm up for that
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

T Fearon

AGM on Wednesday November 15th! There is a fair chance of an ould photo or two from me!😉

Over the Bar

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-41581330

Tony your Armagh comrade got away without jail I see.  Thankfully he won't be seen around Parkhead for along time.   

T Fearon

If he had been jailed there'd have been no complaints from me.No excuse for bad behaviour at any sports fixtures.Tarnishes the good name of the club.

JimStynes

How exactly can you stop someone from attending a match? He would be hard to spot with 60k in the ground.

T Fearon

Season ticket withdrawn,unable to join club membership scheme to access tickets,and probably has to report to a Police Station somewhere during match time.

JimStynes

Apart from reporting to the police station I can't see how it would stop him from turning up at the games.

T Fearon

Well if he has to report to Portadown Police Station at a time when there's 30 minutes gone in every Celtic game,that solves the problem.

ashman

Quote from: T Fearon on October 11, 2017, 07:13:15 PM
If he had been jailed there'd have been no complaints from me.No excuse for bad behaviour at any sports fixtures.Tarnishes the good name of the club.

The young lad acted the eejit at a soccer match while full of drink .  He looks a harmless craytur . 

Imposing  a custodial sentence on him would be pointless and wrong . 

The embarrassment is punishment enough. 

MoChara

Quote from: T Fearon on October 12, 2017, 07:13:19 AM
Well if he has to report to Portadown Police Station at a time when there's 30 minutes gone in every Celtic game,that solves the problem.

There's no way he has to sign in at a cop shop for every Celtic match for the rest of his life, truth is he could easily get back into Celtic Park if he wanted.

P.S. I'm not sure why but his wee leather gloves make him look like even more of a dickhead.

T Fearon

That muslim guy who supports Rangers,was banned from Ibrox,and shown on TV documentary visiting a Police Station to sign in during a Rangers game.

Orior

Quote from: ashman on October 12, 2017, 09:42:03 AM

The young lad acted the eejit at a soccer match while full of drink .  He looks a harmless craytur . 

Harmless craytur yes, but how much will his action cost Celtic Football Club? Could be a few pennies if they're made to play a home match in an empty stadium.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

ashman

Quote from: Orior on October 12, 2017, 10:12:37 AM
Quote from: ashman on October 12, 2017, 09:42:03 AM

Harmless craytur yes, but how much will his action cost Celtic Football Club? Could be a few pennies if they're made to play a home match in an empty stadium.

Again that is not a matter for the courts .  Clearly the lad isn't any real danger to society, it was his first offence ,  he was pissed and he will a joke figure for the rest of his life .