Blinds

Started by Muzz, December 03, 2014, 09:49:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muzz

Can anyone recommend a supplier for blinds in Belfast?  When you search for suppliers you get many results but I'd prefer to have opinion from someone that has had good experience previously.

I'm looking for someone to come out measure and fit them.

Thanks

CD

Muzz - we used Elite based on Hillhall rd. I wouldn't put them up again to be honest - pretty expensive and a complete pain in the hole to clean! They do look pretty good though!
Who's a bit of a moaning Michael tonight!

Karl Kennedy

Anyone ever use www.blinds2go.com to purchase blinds? If so are they any good?
Are there any recommended window blinds suppliers in the North?
Bloc Blinds in Mid Ulster area looks good and have good reviews. Expensive though.

lenny

Quote from: Karl Kennedy on December 28, 2017, 09:41:54 AM
Bloc Blinds in Mid Ulster area looks good and have good reviews. Expensive though.

Bloc blinds are superb. You won't be disappointed with them

Karl Kennedy

Quote from: lenny on December 28, 2017, 11:41:49 AM
Quote from: Karl Kennedy on December 28, 2017, 09:41:54 AM

Bloc blinds are superb. You won't be disappointed with them

Yes they look great and seem to be excellent job. Surely ones that are cheaper will do the same job anyhow? Don't want to get the cheapest ones but somewhere in the middle for resonance money.

bannside

Bloc Blinds excellent now on the Lisburn Road too. Total Blinds also first class. Both in Belfast.

maco

Bryson Blinds, based in Dungannon, but I'm pretty sure Brian travels to Belfast.

giveherlong

Anyone used Oma blinds or KNA blinds?

Both omagh area

awideisneverasgood

+1 for Bryson blinds in Dungannon.

Used them for a few houses.

belfastkev

City Blinds in the Abbeycentre. Got blinds from them for 4 houses and they're knowledgeable, reasonably priced and quick.

http://cityblindsni.co.uk/

illdecide

Muzz there is a guy i work beside who supplies and fits the blinds and will kick the ass of any of those firms as he's only himself to look after, he orders of the exact same companies as all those noted...Seriously he showed it to me and ordered me replacement blinds for my house and they were exactly as the ones i'd got off the big boys...if you want i can put you onto him
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

giveherlong

Quote from: illdecide on March 07, 2018, 10:41:37 AM
Muzz there is a guy i work beside who supplies and fits the blinds and will kick the ass of any of those firms as he's only himself to look after, he orders of the exact same companies as all those noted...Seriously he showed it to me and ordered me replacement blinds for my house and they were exactly as the ones i'd got off the big boys...if you want i can put you onto him

Send me his number too
Where is he based

illdecide

Quote from: giveherlong on March 07, 2018, 10:48:24 AM
Quote from: illdecide on March 07, 2018, 10:41:37 AM

Send me his number too
Where is he based

Belfast
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

StGallsGAA

If roller blinds,  buy the Ikea ones and cut to size as they are better quality than most of what you'll get from Decora etc.  It's easy to do, but if you're not that good with your hands getting a handyman in for the day will still work out cheaper!