American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gmac

All you would hear about before and after games would be is he going to kneel for the national anthem ,teams and the nfl are trying to put that in the rear view mirror, the nfl his potential employer don't want him doing that on their time so he can protest at home or stand up and play , right now kneeling is more important so he can stay at home.

Farrandeelin

How are the Steelers in playoff position when there are 2 more teams on 6-5 as well.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

cadhlancian

They own the head to head against the Colts and have a better AFC record than the Titans .

Farrandeelin

Ah ok thanks for that. I'm a late late converted NFL addict.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

gallsman

Gmac

cadhlancian

Ah f**k me , hope that's a joke Kap 2.0....... Lamar on a completely different level.

lurganblue

Kittle is running around with a broken bone in his foot. Should he not be rested for the playoffs? Is it worth the risk playing him in the hunt for number 1 seed?

screenexile

How much longer before Garrett is put out of his misery??

Capt Pat

Garrett shouldn't be fired until the end of the season if that is what they want.

cadhlancian

His only saving grace is the division his team is playing in . 9 games will probably win the East , they'll get a home game in the playoffs possibly against the Vikings or Seahawks. He'll be fired the Monday after that game ...

magpie seanie

Glad the Bears came through some shoddy officiating and some blown coverages to get a good win. Trubisky played well again - I think this is mostly due to the o-line at last being somewhat reasonable. Doubt 9-7 makes playoffs and can't see Bears winning out. Defense not as dominant as last year and offense has fallen back too. They should have still been able to get to 10-6 or 11-5 but lost some very bad games.

cadhlancian

Seanie . the Bears are a mile away from being a playoff caliber team currently? The Lions had a 3rd string rookie QB starting and without a doubt, if Stafford was healthy , the Lions would have won that game . If Stafford is healthy , I'd say the Bears are the worst team in that division. Fair play to Trubiskey, he's under pressure , but stood up when he needed to.

cadhlancian

I'd have this as my current top 10

1. Ravens
2. Niners
3. Patriots
4. Seahawks
5. Saints
6. Green Bay
7. Buffalo
8. Vikings
9. Chiefs
10. Houston

screenexile

Crazy how far down the Cowboys are with their roster!!