American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

gallsman

Josh Allen is just so much fun, through the good and the bad. That inexplicable lateral was mental too see.

Gabriel_Hurl

gallsman

Gabriel_Hurl

cadhlancian

f**k all to do with Tom Gabriel. Zero weapons . He will walk this year , 2 year rental for a team with skill players and a good OL..

magpie seanie

Great to see the Patriots out. A breath of fresh air. Not being able to stop the run will hurt them badly. Tannehill hadn't to do anything to beat them. Houston woke up just in time against a committed and well coached Bills. Texans have much better players though and it told eventually. JJ Watt - some man all the same. Hard to see either of last night's winners repeating the trick next week though.

Bord na Mona man

Quote from: cadhlancian on January 05, 2020, 05:15:55 AM
f**k all to do with Tom Gabriel. Zero weapons . He will walk this year , 2 year rental for a team with skill players and a good OL..
Earlier in the season, there was the possibility of having Antonio Brown, Josh Gordon and maybe even Gronk on board.
By the end they couldn't get it done from 1 yard with 3 running attempts.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: cadhlancian on January 05, 2020, 05:15:55 AM

So Tom didn't throw the INT that prompted my post?

Good to know

Capt Pat

Vikings 20-10 up on the saints coming to the end of the third quarter. It would be a big upset if they hold on.

David McKeown

Wow.  Its like the Vikings are the Saint's Kryptonite in the last three years.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

gallsman

Why would you not review that Rudolph catch and then confirm the call? It's the Saints ffs! Don't think there was enough to overturn it but by not even choosing to review it just opens up possibility of accusations of bias.

screenexile

Quote from: gallsman on January 05, 2020, 09:27:48 PM
Why would you not review that Rudolph catch and then confirm the call? It's the Saints ffs! Don't think there was enough to overturn it but by not even choosing to review it just opens up possibility of accusations of bias.

I thought all scoring plays were reviewed??

gallsman

The scoring play, the catch, is auto reviewed. Caught, two feet in bounds etc.

The decision not to call OPI isn't.

TabClear

Massive blow to Eagles losing Wentz so early but Seahawks deserving winners. I fancy Minnesota to put it up to the niners next week.

I love Wildcard weekend, usually throws up soe exciting matches and this did not disappoint. Texans/Bills game was a cracker. Just shows that no matter what plays are called on the sideline it still usually comes down to the star names to change the game, Watt/Watson and Hopkins. JJ Watt is an absolute legend, if it were not for his injury troubles over the last few years I firmly believe he would be talked about as the greatest defensive player of all time.

Special shout out for Taysom Hill, some match to end up on the losing side! Its great watching him in the game, you never know what is coming up.