Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sylvieslynanesnutsack

Shane McNaughton on for the last ten minutes of semi final just to make things a little more difficult for Galls

glensgael

Anyone any word what's happening this Saturday. Is the Intermediate Final on and if so what time?

sylvieslynanesnutsack

Quote from: glensgael on September 17, 2014, 04:10:38 PM
Anyone any word what's happening this Saturday. Is the Intermediate Final on and if so what time?

3.30 Loughgiel

Jeepers Creepers

If the county senior final is in loughgiel, can St Galls hire the local horn blowers for the afternoon?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on September 17, 2014, 08:41:20 PM
If the county senior final is in loughgiel, can St Galls hire the local horn blowers for the afternoon?

I'd say the Loughgiel supporters will rally in behind the city slickers ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 17, 2014, 08:45:29 PM

Honorary chip eaters for the day!?

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on September 17, 2014, 08:47:49 PM

they will get their  support but there might be some initiation ceremony involving some sheep just to be sure
mr2 will revel in the experience
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

sylvieslynanesnutsack

Final is in Ballycastle - confirmed

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: sylvieslynanesnutsack on September 17, 2014, 09:13:59 PM

Fair oul dander to the nearest chippy from the pitch, f## k sake. Are sky showing it?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on September 17, 2014, 09:30:58 PM
Quote from: sylvieslynanesnutsack on September 17, 2014, 09:13:59 PM

Fair oul dander to the nearest chippy from the pitch, f## k sake. Are sky showing it?

Will be in pub with my Cushendall friends beforehand, looking forward to it, referee sorted ?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

sylvieslynanesnutsack

Havn't heard anything about referee to be honest. From the quarter finals the best 2 performances I saw were yourself and Garrett Duffy and ironically neither of you can ref final. We all have our opinions, I would like to see Eamonn Hasson or Mark O'Neill 

Sleeping giant

Chip eaters for life if the "shock" comes of at 6/1 ;D
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: sylvieslynanesnutsack on September 17, 2014, 10:36:30 PM
Havn't heard anything about referee to be honest. From the quarter finals the best 2 performances I saw were yourself and Garrett Duffy and ironically neither of you can ref final. We all have our opinions, I would like to see Eamonn Hasson or Mark O'Neill

Mark, Aidan, Collie, Eamon or Owen  will do. all solid referees in my opinion. semi final referees usually don't get a shout so Colum will lose out unfortunately

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on September 17, 2014, 08:47:49 PM

most def, tho they will still all have those lgiel hoddies/tracksuit tops glued onto them  ;D
hurl like f**k boi!

DearyMe

I would say Dunloy will be out in force supporting the city team??
Do not wait to strike until the iron is hot, but make it hot by striking!