btdtgtt

Quote from: CitySlicker11 on September 15, 2014, 09:37:46 PM
I'll go: Senior -Cushendall. Intermediate - Rossa. Junior - Rasharkin

Yip. Wouldn't argue with that.

theskull1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 15, 2014, 04:39:32 PM
Quote from: DearyMe on September 15, 2014, 03:22:32 PM
Perhaps 15 years  MR2  ;D

Behave!! Didnt see you at match on Sat, giging?

Spotted this on the Antrim Guestbook

Name : gaa second11 September 2014
what's the exact date of the intermediate final?

IFC-4th October, IHC- 21st September
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

imtommygunn

Why is there only a week between the junior and intermediate semi finals and finals? Could they not be given another week or is this because the senior hurling/ football are on the week after and they need them played before ulster?

Na Glinntí Glasa

that usually the reason. two years ago dunloy and loughgiel had to play under flood lights on a sat night due to an all Ireland final replay on the Sunday and the ulster championship fixtures the week after it.

its not much rest time for the teams
hurl like f**k boi!

imtommygunn

Ah yes forgot about the hurling replay too.

I think all three games have very strong favourites and would be very hard to see past them.

johnneycool

Quote from: imtommygunn on September 16, 2014, 09:05:55 AM

I think all three games have very strong favourites and would be very hard to see past them.

Hurling replay is on the saturday evening, so Sunday is as free as a bird unless you're big into the ladies football.

imtommygunn

Quote from: johnneycool on September 16, 2014, 09:19:39 AM
Quote from: imtommygunn on September 16, 2014, 09:05:55 AM

Hurling replay is on the saturday evening, so Sunday is as free as a bird unless you're big into the ladies football.

;D Too many games and dates in my head - confusing myself.

DearyMe

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 15, 2014, 04:39:32 PM
Quote from: DearyMe on September 15, 2014, 03:22:32 PM
Perhaps 15 years  MR2  ;D

Behave!! Didnt see you at match on Sat, giging?

I was there! With a raised eyebrow! Standing beside your mate!
Do not wait to strike until the iron is hot, but make it hot by striking!

Megaman

i hope its not in loughgiel, from purely a spectator point its not a great ground for viewing when there is a really big crowd and also not very child friendly which is a must for my viewing pleasure, which is why Ballycastle gets the nod from me.

cfclg

Quote from: Megaman on September 16, 2014, 10:31:52 AM
i hope its not in loughgiel, from purely a spectator point its not a great ground for viewing when there is a really big crowd and also not very child friendly which is a must for my viewing pleasure, which is why Ballycastle gets the nod from me.

Ballycastle's grounds are excellent but it is far too exposed and always turns into a 'game of two halves' with the wind playing a major part in the result. That's why Lgiel gets my vote

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: cfclg on September 16, 2014, 12:15:11 PM
Quote from: Megaman on September 16, 2014, 10:31:52 AM

Ballycastle's grounds are excellent but it is far too exposed and always turns into a 'game of two halves' with the wind playing a major part in the result. That's why Lgiel gets my vote

they need to build a build retaining wall at one end to stop the wind roaring up the pitch!  ;D
hurl like f**k boi!

sylvieslynanesnutsack

Double header on Saturday. Difficult to see anything other than wins for Rossa and Rasharkin. 

manballandall

Cushendall 1/12 and st galls 6/1.
Can't see anything other than a dall win but at those odds st galls us worth a fiver

Milltown Row2

Quote from: manballandall on September 17, 2014, 02:45:25 PM
Can't see anything other than a dall win but at those odds st galls us worth a fiver

Crazy price, we should be at least 10/1 ffs handicap betting?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

manballandall

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 17, 2014, 02:54:05 PM
Quote from: manballandall on September 17, 2014, 02:45:25 PM

Crazy price, we should be at least 10/1 ffs handicap betting?
Not yet but at those odds I'd expect 6 points