Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 14, 2014, 07:24:58 PM
Dall win. 2-10 to 0-11

We managed 14 scores yesterday!!! Poor return  ;) Double for St Galls
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

CitySlicker11

So all the weekends games went as expected with the exception of Armoy beating Glenariffe. Cushendall to win the final by 5 points again. Any idea when this game will be played?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: CitySlicker11 on September 14, 2014, 07:29:38 PM
So all the weekends games went as expected with the exception of Armoy beating Glenariffe. Cushendall to win the final by 5 points again. Any idea when this game will be played?

28th I heard
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

Not impressed with either side his evening. Christy is some player. The dall's young fellas were the difference. The final isn't a foregone conclusion.   
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 14, 2014, 07:31:54 PM
Not impressed with either side his evening. Christy is some player. The dall's young fellas were the difference. The final isn't a foregone conclusion.

Different teams will bring different results, Cushendall are massive favourites and rightly so, we are just about hanging on in div 1 b and they are doing rightly, beat Dunloy and Loughgiel, we've beat Clooney Gaels and Sarsfields. Anybody tries to play down Cushendall in the next 2 weeks will get a public flogging.

Massive result from the Dall and they have turned a corner, taken 5 years but they should be getting ready to play Ballycran in the Ulster series.

Seamroga in exile

I don't think anyone would say other than cushendall are huge favourites.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

sylvieslynanesnutsack

That was a very poor semi final. Zero excitement!

theskull1

Worst performance was from the Dunloy crowd. Unbelievably quiet. Its OK to shout some support for your team. Wheres the chicken and wheres the egg?

It was a terrible game. Cushendall more than deserved winners. We really needed everyone to be fit for the game and they weren't. We needed to get an early lead but it didn't happen. We we're very flat in the second half.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

sylvieslynanesnutsack

Nigel and Nicky were non existent!! Your full back is a great player.

paddyjohn

Thought the game was very flat but possibly the tragic passing of that young Camog in Cushendall hampered things.

Cushendall always looked in control and Graffin had the measure of Shorty and no other Dunloy player stepped up. Nattys 2nd goal was the only bright spark on the evening. Duffy had a few dodgy calls but wasn't to bad.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: paddyjohn on September 14, 2014, 09:19:59 PM
Thought the game was very flat but possibly the tragic passing of that young Camog in Cushendall hampered things.

Cushendall always looked in control and Graffin had the measure of Shorty and no other Dunloy player stepped up. Nattys 2nd goal was the only bright spark on the evening. Duffy had a few dodgy calls but wasn't to bad.

Was waiting on this report lol. Seems by all accounts he'd a decent game but like the Dunloy Ballycastle game its was also flat so little to officiate over

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: theskull1 on September 14, 2014, 08:28:42 PM
Worst performance was from the Dunloy crowd. Unbelievably quiet. Its OK to shout some support for your team. Wheres the chicken and wheres the egg?

It was a terrible game. Chandal more than deserved winners. We really needed everyone to be fit for the game and they weren't. We needed to get an early lead but it didn't happen. We we're very flat in the second half.

yeah very quiet but none less so than the Chandal massive. some very poor decision making and composure
we needed to hit the ground running but Dall's early goal meant we where chasing. as for the match in general I've seen better quality league games this year. maybe its championship nerves

well done to cushendall fully deserved

There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 14, 2014, 09:29:52 PM

Was waiting on this report lol. Seems by all accounts he'd a decent game but like the Dunloy Ballycastle game its was also flat so little to officiate over

I thought he did ok, when graffin deliberatly pulled down shorty when he was through one on one i wish he would have had his black card from football with him  :) :)
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

paddyjohn

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on September 14, 2014, 09:46:13 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 14, 2014, 09:29:52 PM

I thought he did ok, when graffin deliberatly pulled down shorty when he was through one on one i wish he would have had his black card from football with him  :) :)
[

Haha, the Graffin tackle was as cynical as your likely to ever see.

Changed times with the Loughiel "neutrals" cheering and clapping for Dunloy.

My predictions for the 3 finals.

Senior-- Cushendall to win. St Galls won't be an easy team to bet but i think Cushendall have a point to prove and have the experience also a very good subs bench to call upon.

IHC- Rossa, should have the know how and class to beat Armoy but they can't afford to give Cossy any easy frees.

JHC. Rasharkin.  I think they'll have enough to beat Glenravel although this derby could always suprise

Na Glinntí Glasa

we were poor. no complaints at all from me, Cushendall deserved the win but to be fair they were not impressive at all. we shot too many wides, same as the semi final last year between the teams.

we were so flat the entire game. as skull says that's the quietest championship match ive been to. you nearly wanted a loose swing to get the crowd going lol

I didn't understand the cdall fans jeering the ref giving them a free at times, I thought Duffy was grand. a few strange calls and some soft bookings for each team but nothing worth moaning about.

hurl like f**k boi!