Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyHarp

Did anyone work out Morgan's percentage today? Was it above 10%?
That was never a square ball!!

Redhand Santa

I had him at 2/3 today? So over Donegal Kildare and today he hit 4 from 8.

RedHand88

His first one today was outstanding.

trailer

Shows how big an issue it is when after yesterday's win it's still the main conversation on this board.
Good win. Cavan were disappointing. Were probably best of the rest. Dublin, Kerry, Donegal and probably Mayo in front of us at this stage.   

RedHand88

Quote from: trailer on July 07, 2019, 09:18:25 AM
Shows how big an issue it is when after yesterday's win it's still the main conversation on this board.
Good win. Cavan were disappointing. Were probably best of the rest. Dublin, Kerry, Donegal and probably Mayo in front of us at this stage.

Donegal beat an abysmal Tyrone performance by 4 points.
Mayo haven't convinced me this year.

Redhand Santa

I'd love Tyrone to make it through and get another crack at Donegal in the semis. It would be set up perfectly for a cracking game. I wouldn't overly fear mayo or Kerry if we made it that far either. But next week is going to go a long way to deciding our progression and we'll get nothing easy travelling to Hyde park.

An Watcher

Any chance of Cork springing a surprise on the dubs and the dubs then having to come to omagh to win to stay in the competition. Now that would be interesting

In hiding

Regarding Morgan, I think he is the best keeper in Ireland. He can do it all. He is taking the long range frees because he is best man on the team to hit them obviously

Jim Bob

I see the tyrone boys celebrated their win with a wee singalong on the bus home!!!

skeog

The Cavan boys went on a party bus  day after the Ulster final looked like they were on it for a fortnight lol.Seems to be a new thing after getting beaten in an Ulster final last year,Fermanagh went on an party boat which ended with the long arm of the law being present on disembarkation.

southtyronegael

For all the stick Morgan got on here last week I thought he was brilliant yesterday. Any high ball that came near him he was in total control. So Tyrone have done what they do and hammered a few weak teams. Next few weeks will tell us if we are fit for the big boys.

Localexpert

Quote from: Jim Bob on July 07, 2019, 12:29:24 PM
I see the tyrone boys celebrated their win with a wee singalong on the bus home!!!

Saw that myself.  I'd imagine it wasnt joe doyle who captured it because his camera is alot better so the question is who was the idiot who recorded it and then sent it on. 

Be interesting to see if the media get their hands on it because there will the customary outrage from our orange brethren.

Jim Bob

Quote from: Localexpert on July 07, 2019, 03:09:17 PM

Saw that myself.  I'd imagine it wasnt joe doyle who captured it because his camera is alot better so the question is who was the idiot who recorded it and then sent it on. 

Be interesting to see if the media get their hands on it because there will the customary outrage from our orange brethren.

Id say the 'cameraman' is a popular boy today !!!

RedHand88

FermGael

Quote from: Jim Bob on July 07, 2019, 04:26:04 PM
Quote from: Localexpert on July 07, 2019, 03:09:17 PM

Id say the 'cameraman' is a popular boy today !!!

Fair play lads..Flegory Campbell will be all over Nolan in the morning. Massive own goal.
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered