The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Quote from: Armamike on November 16, 2020, 09:12:08 AM
RIP Ray Clemence. Outstanding goalkeeper and person.  I was gutted when he left in 1981 to move to Spurs. 

Given the rate of injuries Liverpool will be playing the u23s in a couple of weeks.

https://mobile.twitter.com/LFC/status/1328013965214027777
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Armamike

That's just, like your opinion man.

laoislad

Pretty comfortable first half that, totally deserving of the lead.
Jota goal was brilliant.
Not doing bad so far with a makeshift defence and midfield.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Gabriel_Hurl

Armamike

That was impressive and a fairly big statement. Very solid looking despite all the changes. Bobby desperately unlucky not to score earlier.
That's just, like your opinion man.

gawa316

No VVD, no Gomez, no TAA, no Hendo, no Thiago, no Salah, no Ox...no problem!

J70

That was surprisingly easy!

Good end to a fairly sickening sporting day for some of us! :)

From the Bunker

Seen the starting line-up and thought - ''That does not look to bad, we could bag a win here!''

We have some squad now!

brokencrossbar1

Squad is showing its mettle now. Hopefully get the win on Wednesday to allow a second string team play the last 2 games in the group with qualification sorted. The next few weeks could be so instrumental in how the season will pan out. The run of games to Christmas is favourable and with the break in international football till March. As lads come back from injury and a possible acquisition of a centre back in the January window you'd like to think that there's a real chance for back to back

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote#LFC XI:  Alisson; N Williams, R Williams, Matip, Tsimikas; Milner, Wijnaldum, Jones; Salah, Origi, Mane.

Subs: Adrian, Fabinho, Firmino, Minamino, Jota, Robertson, Cain, Clarkson, Koumetio, Kelleher.

Capt Pat

Looks like Klopp is resting players for the weekend. I hope it doesn't backfire.

gawa316

Quote from: Capt Pat on November 25, 2020, 07:30:31 PM
Looks like Klopp is resting players for the weekend. I hope it doesn't backfire.

To be fair I don't think he has a choice but to rest players with the current injury crisis, hoping it doesn't get any worse and the two game a week schedule coming up.

In my opinion the Brighton game is more important anyway. That is not being cocky and thinking we have already qualified but we have two other games to ensure qualification if we get a bad result tonight

From the Bunker

Atalanta were disappointing in the game before the international break.

Perfect game to give game time to squad players and rest main players for other battles.

Playing these players is a win win.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.