Big Head John Terry clocks off an hour early

Started by BennyCake, May 24, 2017, 05:32:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

I'm only really catching this story today as I missed MOTD on Sunday.

Apparently he organised it all himself. Jaysus, what a egotistical arsehole!

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

BennyCake

Quote from: armaghniac on May 24, 2017, 05:41:41 PM
What are you on about?

He had it organised with his team mates and the opposition, that the ball would be kicked out of play in the 26th minute (his shirt number) so that he could leave the pitch through a guard of honour from his team. While Sunderland and match officials watched on.

I didn't think he could top his Champions League trophy celebrations in 2012, but he's managed it.

ashman

lurganblue

lurganblue

"I  couldnt care less what people think, I promise you. I really couldnt. It was my time to celebrate my 22 years at Chelsea with my supporters, with the Chelsea fans and get the send of that I wanted, that I deserved.  I've obviously seen the comments but it doesnt bother me whatsoever.  If I wanted to come off in 1 minute, if I wanted to come off after 70 minutes I would have done." John Terry speaking to talksport.

Bullroot

Seany

Chelsea represents the worst aspects of English football in every way. And he represents the worst aspects of Chelsea.  That's the best tribute I could pay to him.

magpie seanie

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1341356/Chelsea-four-fined-for-drunken-abuse.html

That's the standard bearer for that club (along with a hatchet man called "Chopper"). They're a rotten club. Soon enough they'll scuttle back to the shadows where they came from.

Taylor

Man dedicated his life to Chelsea so was due a big leaving do.

AZOffaly

No doubt. It's the fact he orchestrated it himself, and the words he uses when talking about it, that make me think he's a self absorbed meb head.

StGallsGAA

Quote from: StGallsGAA on May 25, 2017, 01:02:06 PM
Quote from: Taylor on May 25, 2017, 12:28:45 PM

Just like 1000s of other club players have dedicated their lives to a club.  He didn't think much of the club when as Captain he started shagging his team mates wives!  He hasn't a fraction of the honours that Scholes and Giggs have but his all about me antics certainly made him the single biggest w**kstain in the game today.  Good riddance to a shameful racist.

Taylor

Quote from: StGallsGAA on May 25, 2017, 01:04:11 PM

Just like 1000s of other club players have dedicated their lives to a club.  He didn't think much of the club when as Captain he started shagging his team mates wives!  He hasn't a fraction of the honours that Scholes and Giggs have but his all about me antics certainly made him the single biggest w**kstain in the game today.  Good riddance to a shameful racist.

:o :o :o

Fair enough calling him out for shagging a team mates wife (was it multiple team mates?) however to then mention Giggs in the next sentence ;D ;D ;D

Minder

Quote from: StGallsGAA on May 25, 2017, 01:04:11 PM

He did rightly in the medals stakes
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

laoislad

Can nobody use the quote function correctly!!!!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

AZOffaly