FAI...Spring friendlies for Interim Manager - Belgium/Swiss

Started by Cúig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avondhu star

Quote from: Syferus on November 14, 2017, 10:19:29 PM
Quote from: Avondhu star on November 14, 2017, 10:15:45 PM
Quote from: laoislad on November 14, 2017, 10:14:00 PM
I don't like Martin O'Neill but Tony O'Donoughe was being an arsehole there.
He is employed by R.T.E. Being an arsehole is a requirement there

Tony did absolutely nothing wrong.

MON needs to have a bit of a thicker skin than that for a fûcking sexagenarian, that weren't exactly Nuremberg Trials stuff so I can only imagine what he'd do if a reporter wasn't trying to maintain a relationship with I'm and really dig into the holes in his logic.

Meanwhile Keano is checking his online bank account to see if the F.A.I. Cheque has come through
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

longballin

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 14, 2017, 10:16:59 PM
Quote from: longballin on November 14, 2017, 10:11:13 PM
Quote from: Avondhu star on November 14, 2017, 10:10:01 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 14, 2017, 09:34:46 PM
That's embarrassing with the crowds already gone before final whistle
It didn't take them long to jump off the band wagon

why wud they stay?

To clap off their team and thank them for the effort they put in during the campaign... The Dutch and even Italy have not qualified so to get this far was a great achievement! Show a bit of respect and clap them off

wise up, it's a cold night, fans have suffered enough... players well paid and Im sure they just want to get off the field. Sentimental gush

mrdeeds

Quote from: Avondhu star on November 14, 2017, 10:20:20 PM

why wud they stay?

To clap off their team and thank them for the effort they put in during the campaign... The Dutch and even Italy have not qualified so to get this far was a great achievement! Show a bit of respect and clap them off

They wanted to hurry home. The History Channel were shown a special on Liverpool The Glory Years.

Giles on now.

From the Bunker

why wud they stay?

They wanted to hurry home. The History Channel were shown a special on Liverpool The Glory Years.

I do enjoy those programmes. Jez, Man u were absolute shite them years. Nearly 25 years of huffing and puffing! While all the while Liverpool won league after League and European Cup after European Cup. Thanks for that memory - that's cheered me up!

StGallsGAA

MON needs to have a bit of a thicker skin than that for a fûcking sexagenarian, that wasn't exactly Nuremberg Trials stuff so I can only imagine what he'd do if a reporter wasn't trying to maintain a relationship with him would do and couldn't give a frig about him being offended and really dug into the holes in his logic.

"Would you call it a humiliation.....?"  Pathetic reporting.    Would've loved MON to say "f**k off you w**k-bag, is that the best question you can come up with?" 

Avondhu star

Quote from: From the Bunker on November 14, 2017, 10:33:29 PM

why wud they stay?

I do enjoy those programmes. Jez, Man u were absolute shite them years. Nearly 25 years of huffing and puffing! While all the while Liverpool won league after League and European Cup after European Cup. Thanks for that memory - that's cheered me up!

And Liverpool would have won a few more  except their fans acted the sc**bag in Brussels
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

Farrandeelin

Quote from: mrdeeds on November 14, 2017, 10:33:01 PM

why wud they stay?

Giles on now.

Not fond of GAA.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Farrandeelin on November 14, 2017, 10:40:45 PM
Quote from: mrdeeds on November 14, 2017, 10:33:01 PM

why wud they stay?

Giles on now.

Not fond of GAA.

GAA was sectarian in those days!

SHEEDY

Quote from: StGallsGAA on November 14, 2017, 10:39:16 PM

MON needs to have a bit of a thicker skin than that for a fûcking sexagenarian, that wasn't exactly Nuremberg Trials stuff so I can only imagine what he'd do if a reporter wasn't trying to maintain a relationship with him would do and couldn't give a frig about him being offended and really dug into the holes in his logic.

"Would you call it a humiliation.....?"  Pathetic reporting.    Would've loved MON to say "f**k off you w**k-bag, is that the best question you can come up with?"
it was a humiliation, caused by his tactics and team selection. surely martin o'neill needs to answer for that, he gets well enough paid to stand and front up any awkward questions.
nil satis nisi optimum

JPGJOHNNYG

Here sure we are all rugby mad anyway so who gives a f**k until Scotland beat us in the 6 nations and then we will all be mad golfers until Rory shanks his way round the majors too busy thinking about money, ulster rugby, Carl frampton or whatever else that seems to distract him. After that im just hoping the hockey or cricket crowd get their shit together lol

BennyCake

Quote from: Avondhu star on November 14, 2017, 10:22:16 PM

MON needs to have a bit of a thicker skin than that for a fûcking sexagenarian, that weren't exactly Nuremberg Trials stuff so I can only imagine what he'd do if a reporter wasn't trying to maintain a relationship with I'm and really dig into the holes in his logic.

Meanwhile Keano is checking his online bank account to see if the F.A.I. Cheque has come through

Then he'll make a pot of tea.

BennyCake

Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on November 14, 2017, 10:46:59 PM
Here sure we are all rugby mad anyway so who gives a f**k until Scotland beat us in the 6 nations and then we will all be mad golfers until Rory shanks his way round the majors too busy thinking about money, ulster rugby, Carl frampton or whatever else that seems to distract him. After that im just hoping the hockey or cricket crowd get their shit together lol

Speak for yourself, Johnny.

bennydorano

Milltown Row2

Hopes he's on Nambarrie, that PG tips stuff is crap
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Syferus

Quote from: StGallsGAA on November 14, 2017, 10:39:16 PM

It was a humiliation.

When you presided over shîte like that you best own it when you're called on it and not make excuses. If I went into work with that attitude when questioned about something that went wrong I and anyone else wouldn't last very long.

MON acted like a child in that interview. Grow the fûck up, lad. And I'm someone who accepts the general style of football we play.