Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigfrank

Rocky Mc Guigan

Initial proposals by new masters fixtures see the ACL begin on 17th April and run throughout the summer with the cship being run off starting in August.Logical thinking as it will keep players interested instead of a May cship exit and maybe having lost 3 or 4 league games. Wonder how the treasurer will like these proposals with no money coming into the coffers until August!!

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: Rocky Mc Guigan on January 28, 2011, 09:13:11 AM
Initial proposals by new masters fixtures see the ACL begin on 17th April and run throughout the summer with the cship being run off starting in August.Logical thinking as it will keep players interested instead of a May cship exit and maybe having lost 3 or 4 league games. Wonder how the treasurer will like these proposals with no money coming into the coffers until August!!

I heard this alright. think it has yet to be put to county management team for their views. Like you say rocky the major difficulty after that is no championship gate til August
First on the field and last to leave

rrhf

You would expect them to be football people first and foremost.  The finance would be manageable.

illdecide

Lads any Fianna players or club men on the board here could you give me a PM please...i'm looking to arrange a friendly with your senior team...thanks.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Knock Yer Mucker In

Quote from: Rocky Mc Guigan on January 28, 2011, 09:13:11 AM

glad to hear those proposals, we have been put out the past two sesons in may and it has really effected the team and club

KIDDO 4

Monaghan 2.12 Tyrone 2.8, vocational schools semi final this afternoon in Donagh, scores level 1.4 each at half time.

Redhand Santa

Would it not make sense to start the season a bit earlier? Most teams are back training now anyway and the spring time is when interest in the leagues seem to be at their highest.

omagh_gael

Under-21 panel for the Cremartin cup:

Saturday 29th January 2011
Cremartin Cup in Pomeory at 12pm

Tyrone v Fermanagh

———————-

Ronan McNamee
Shea McGuigan
Finbar McQuaid
Michael Slane
Caolan Daly
Paddy McNeice
Ryan Pickering
Ciaran Girvan
Niall Gavin
Niall McKenna
Ronan McNabb
Niall Sludden
Stefan McKenna
Niall Morgan
Ryan McKenna
Peter Harte
Ronan McAnenely
Diarmuid McNulty
Ruairi Keenan
Kevin Mossey
Sean Warnock
John McCullagh
Tiernan McCann
Matthew Donnelly
Richard Donnelly
Ronan O'Neill
Tomas Canavan
Ronan Tierney
Aaron McCarney

A strong looking squad, hopefully the new management can carry on their sucess from their minor days. I see no Kyle Coney? Is he overage now? He isn't injured is he, nearly certain he was in the match day squad on the last two McKenna cup games.

Rocky Mc Guigan

barelegs

No Gavin Teague either although I know he's had a hamstring injury over the last few weeks.

KIDDO 4

Tyrone U21 grade 2final , Augher v Rock  will be played in Beragh Sunday next Jan 30th 2pm .

loughshore lad

Kyle Coney is underage for U21s this year.

He was named in the McKenna cup squad but was not stripped out as I think he is injured.

omagh_gael

Quote from: loughshore lad on January 28, 2011, 10:15:36 PM
Kyle Coney is underage for U21s this year.

He was named in the McKenna cup squad but was not stripped out as I think he is injured.

Cheers. I'm sure he'll come back into the fold shortly. Hopefully we see plenty of him this year!