Gender Neutral

Started by Orior, October 24, 2017, 09:24:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Iceman

all the myths and history of Ireland would point to a Patriarchy...Brian Boru, the High King, the Kings of the Provinces...women did not have a lesser role but I wouldn't say it was a matriarchy.... and this isn't what Gender neutral is about....

there's always a motive. why does one group of people who think a particular way want to normalize "gender-neutral" parenting and raising of kids?
because they want to normalize the free flowing choice of gender that they are pushing already on adults?
Playboy had it's first transgender bunny this past month and I've read online from many pro transgender people that if you don't find him attractive there's something wrong with you...in fact if you're not open to a relationship with a transgender man who thinks he is a woman then you are a bigot, a dinosaur and dont belong in this world...

the transabled argument is the best example to use to argue against transgenderism

someone with perfectly working legs wants to have them removed because they believe they should be disabled. we get these people psychological help.
a man with a penis wants to cut it off because he thinks he should be a woman and people crowdfund for the surgery...
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

sid waddell

Quote from: The Iceman on October 26, 2017, 01:21:09 PM

the transabled argument is the best example to use to argue against transgenderism

someone with perfectly working legs wants to have them removed because they believe they should be disabled. we get these people psychological help.
a man with a penis wants to cut it off because he thinks he should be a woman and people crowdfund for the surgery...
Yeah, and the argument that humans will soon want to marry their dog was the best example to use to argue against same sex marriage.

I think I remember that one being used seriously, actually.

seafoid

all the myths and history of Ireland would point to a Patriarchy...Brian Boru, the High King, the Kings of the Provinces...women did not have a lesser role but I wouldn't say it was a matriarchy.... and this isn't what Gender neutral is about....

there's always a motive. why does one group of people who think a particular way want to normalize "gender-neutral" parenting and raising of kids?
because they want to normalize the free flowing choice of gender that they are pushing already on adults?
Playboy had it's first transgender bunny this past month and I've read online from many pro transgender people that if you don't find him attractive there's something wrong with you...in fact if you're not open to a relationship with a transgender man who thinks he is a woman then you are a bigot, a dinosaur and dont belong in this world...

Brian Boru was 10th century
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

The Iceman

Quote from: sid waddell on October 26, 2017, 01:31:02 PM

Yeah, and the argument that humans will soon want to marry their dog was the best example to use to argue against same sex marriage.

and its happening but you're all ok with it. two men married their horse, a woman even married herself -whatever floats your boat as long as it doesnt hurt anyone...oh and they should be allowed to adopt kids too!
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

sid waddell

Quote from: The Iceman on October 26, 2017, 01:40:14 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on October 26, 2017, 01:31:02 PM

and its happening but you're all ok with it. two men married their horse, a woman even married herself -whatever floats your boat as long as it doesnt hurt anyone...oh and they should be allowed to adopt kids too!

;D

Ah, brilliant. Paranoid mentalists like yourself are a constant source of amusement.

Orior

Quote from: seafoid on October 26, 2017, 01:32:36 PM

Brian Boru was 10th century

But he dipped for the line in the 11th century.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Brick Tamlin

Quote from: seafoid on October 26, 2017, 12:45:25 PM
Quote from: HiMucker on October 26, 2017, 09:06:32 AM
Quote from: seafoid on October 26, 2017, 08:26:50 AM
Gender is a social invention. Boys don't cry. Girls wear pink. Girls have long hair. Boys do STEM subjects. Girls don't.

You don't have to accept it. Everyone should understand their emotions. We need more women leading things
Your 1st statement is balls, pun intended  :).  Your last statement is spot on.
Sex is a natural state found everywhere.
Gender is not.
Different societies see gender differently.  Most American tribes are matriarchies for example. Women call the shots.
Most Christian societies are patriarchies . Because God in Christianity is male.

I think pre Christian Ireland was a matriarchy  because the seasons were managed by 2 women. Brid and the Cailleach.

England has been a patriarchy for a long time. The word for the worst type of person is the word from where the babies come from. That would not happen in a matriarchy.

In Irish the word for where the babies come from is inoffensive.  It is on all the motorway signs.
But you could not have the word CUN* on motorway signs thall î Sasana. You must be joking.

Seafoid what the hell do you actually do for a living.
You post some serious confusing nonsense on a regular basis its as if youre constantly drunk and just come out with non stop verbal diorhea.
Your posts make my head hurt

trileacman

Quote from: Brick Tamlin on October 26, 2017, 02:14:28 PM
Gender is a social invention. Boys don't cry. Girls wear pink. Girls have long hair. Boys do STEM subjects. Girls don't.

You don't have to accept it. Everyone should understand their emotions. We need more women leading things
Gender is not.
Different societies see gender differently.  Most American tribes are matriarchies for example. Women call the shots.
Most Christian societies are patriarchies . Because God in Christianity is male.

I think pre Christian Ireland was a matriarchy  because the seasons were managed by 2 women. Brid and the Cailleach.

England has been a patriarchy for a long time. The word for the worst type of person is the word from where the babies come from. That would not happen in a matriarchy.

In Irish the word for where the babies come from is inoffensive.  It is on all the motorway signs.
But you could not have the word CUN* on motorway signs thall î Sasana. You must be joking.

You post some serious confusing nonsense on a regular basis its as if youre constantly drunk and just come out with non stop verbal diorhea.

It's a spambot account. Have had it on the ignore for months now.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

seafoid

Quote from: trileacman on October 26, 2017, 04:47:42 PM

Gender is not.

Why don't you use your genius to plot a way forward for throne ? They need a lot of help.

imtommygunn

OgraAnDun

Quote from: imtommygunn on October 26, 2017, 08:52:13 PM
has to be a bot.

I don't see how a bot would come out with the odd relevant post, and I doubt there's many that post regularly in Irish.

sid waddell

Quote from: OgraAnDun on October 26, 2017, 09:27:32 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on October 26, 2017, 08:52:13 PM
has to be a bot.

I don't see how a bot would come out with the odd relevant post, and I doubt there's many that post regularly in Irish.
A bot that has been posting here since at least 2000, when I first looked in!

seafoid

The bot is in Belfast. Very reasonable prices

http://thebotanicinn.com/food

tonto1888

Gender is not.

the irony

seafoid

Quote from: tonto1888 on October 27, 2017, 10:06:45 AM

Gender is not.

the irony
It's called projection afaik