North Korea Crisis

Started by AbbeySider, May 29, 2009, 02:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vallankumous

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on September 20, 2017, 08:04:05 PM
Cant Understand why Russia or China aint concerned with this Loony saying there right on his doorstep, hes lucky its the Japan of today and not 70-80 years back who were very aggressive and expansion orientated , first missile over Japan and it would been an outright invasion, though they had took over korea before WW2 i think.

Missiles and armed flyovers into other Countries space happens all the time.
ye need to test your weapons.

stew

Quote from: vallankumous on September 21, 2017, 09:46:21 AM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on September 20, 2017, 08:04:05 PM
Cant Understand why Russia or China aint concerned with this Loony saying there right on his doorstep, hes lucky its the Japan of today and not 70-80 years back who were very aggressive and expansion orientated , first missile over Japan and it would been an outright invasion, though they had took over korea before WW2 i think.

Missiles and armed flyovers into other Countries space happens all the time.
ye need to test your weapons.
Ye do so ye do! I am expecting Trump to test his in the heart of North Korea if their fuckhead of a leader does not wise up and start feeding his people instead of feeding his lust for war!

Diplomacy does not work with this lunatic, I hope tp God I am wrong but unless this w**ker gets taken out by the root we are looking at, at best, war with N Korea, at worst, Nuclear war! That scares the shit out of me.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

vallankumous

Quote from: stew on September 21, 2017, 11:03:47 AM

Ye do so ye do! I am expecting Trump to test his in the heart of North Korea if their fuckhead of a leader does not wise up and start feeding his people instead of feeding his lust for war!

Diplomacy does not work with this lunatic, I hope tp God I am wrong but unless this w**ker gets taken out by the root we are looking at, at best, war with N Korea, at worst, Nuclear war! That scares the shit out of me.

So you were cheering on the UN speech like Benjamin Netanyahu while every other representative in the world were shaking their heads in disbelief?
You expect Trump to launch missiles into the heart of Notrh Korea yet you are concerned for the North Korean people (a point made earlier by trileacman).
The only people who have tried diplomacy with North Korea are China and Russia and elements of pre Tump US administrations. They don't seem to have a problem. While the USA are putting sanctions on North Korea they are also complaining about starving people. These two things are directly related.
Perhaps you have forgotten where war brinsg a place. One example, Iraq. Mad leader who uses chemical weapons on his own people and has weapons of mass destruction capable of hitting the UK in 24 hours. All lies. Not mistakes, lies.
No good has happened in Iraq in 15 years and there's no sign of relief.

I've major concerns about North Korea but it is not in anyones interest to allow the USA led by Trump to deal with this problem. All the recent concerns about North Korea where there before Trump. It's been going on for decades. Trump is not facing a new problem, he's just dealing with an old on in a different way.

What scares you is information from unreliable sources. It's ok to be afraid about that but it's not ok to launch a missile into North Korea on that basis.

punt kick

The world is fucked, 6 billion people run by a few hundred - push the button wipe everyone out - give the earth time to heal and let nature recover it for creatures other than mankind. Mankind don't deserve this planet - blow the f**k out if, lets all go together.  :)

magpie seanie

Quote from: vallankumous on September 21, 2017, 11:18:14 AM
Quote from: stew on September 21, 2017, 11:03:47 AM

So you were cheering on the UN speech like Benjamin Netanyahu while every other representative in the world were shaking their heads in disbelief?
You expect Trump to launch missiles into the heart of Notrh Korea yet you are concerned for the North Korean people (a point made earlier by trileacman).
The only people who have tried diplomacy with North Korea are China and Russia and elements of pre Tump US administrations. They don't seem to have a problem. While the USA are putting sanctions on North Korea they are also complaining about starving people. These two things are directly related.
Perhaps you have forgotten where war brinsg a place. One example, Iraq. Mad leader who uses chemical weapons on his own people and has weapons of mass destruction capable of hitting the UK in 24 hours. All lies. Not mistakes, lies.
No good has happened in Iraq in 15 years and there's no sign of relief.

I've major concerns about North Korea but it is not in anyones interest to allow the USA led by Trump to deal with this problem. All the recent concerns about North Korea where there before Trump. It's been going on for decades. Trump is not facing a new problem, he's just dealing with an old on in a different way.

What scares you is information from unreliable sources. It's ok to be afraid about that but it's not ok to launch a missile into North Korea on that basis.

Excellent post.

LeoMc

Quote from: trileacman on September 21, 2017, 01:09:54 AM
This thread is the most depressing thing I've seen in months.

People chastening a leader for starving his own people to death whilst in the same sentence gleefully advocating nuclear holocaust against the same people.

Kim is pulling off a masterstroke (at the behest of the Chinese who trump so hastily offended) just like putin before him. Western leaders are preoccupied by spin and the aesthetics of their actions this past 10 years. Meanwhile the Russians unilateral action have annexed Crimea and stemmed the tide against Assad in Syria. Russia has de facto won the last two proxy wars and the Chinese/n Korean axis looks to replicate this by calling the us bluff in the Far East. The us will not intervene so long as the Koreans missiles kill no-one. All this military action and so on is pure shitetalk as the Koreans know and are now showing to the world.

So for the sake of a few missiles the Chinese/Koreans get to make the potus look foolish (a favourite n. Korean pastime) and further pushes the precedents of what they can get away with to new levels. They are in essence "bombing their way to the negogiating table" and such is the weak handed nature of western diplomacy of late they will succeed.

For f**ks sake please stop wailing like old women about how this contravenes traditional international diplomacy as if the whole world are beholden to the values of the New York Times. The east see a divided west ruled by a idiot and are pressing home their advantage by all means necessary, fair f**ks to them I say. Believe bullshit and vote for an idiot then you deserve to get fucked, America.
+1
China & Russia are playing the long game looking to the South China sea, the Caucuses & possibly the Baltic states.
Trump will not interfere with their Island building so long as they are telling him that can handle KJI.
While Putin sorts out Syria (leaving Assad in place) Trump will not interfere with his "sorting out" other "militant muslims" in Daqestan, South Ossetia, perhaps even Abkhazia to get a better grip on the black sea.

vallankumous

Quote from: LeoMc on September 21, 2017, 12:37:30 PM

+1
China & Russia are playing the long game looking to the South China sea, the Caucuses & possibly the Baltic states.
Trump will not interfere with their Island building so long as they are telling him that can handle KJI.
While Putin sorts out Syria (leaving Assad in place) Trump will not interfere with his "sorting out" other "militant muslims" in Daqestan, South Ossetia, perhaps even Abkhazia to get a better grip on the black sea.

Nobody cares about the South China sea least of all the US.

vallankumous

Quote from: seafoid on January 06, 2014, 05:28:11 PM
This is how to do it. Forget your county board votes and pretending that the outgoing manager
has enough support before he's shafted.

http://www.northkoreatech.org/2013/12/13/full-text-of-kcna-announcement-on-execution-of-jang/

Traitor Jang Song Thaek Executed

Why would you post this? It's from a British Journalist based in the US who's website was blocked in Seoul for being a load of bollix.

It's not a translation it's only purpose is to hit every English language stereotype possible like a 99p paperback novel

johnneycool

Why is it so bad for North Korea to have nuclear weapons anyway?

LeoMc

Quote from: vallankumous on September 21, 2017, 01:35:42 PM
Quote from: LeoMc on September 21, 2017, 12:37:30 PM

+1

Nobody cares about the South China sea least of all the US.
I don't know if Malaysia, the Philippines, Taiwan and Vietnam would agree and it is not that long from the US was sending warships through it to discourage the Chinese efforts at claiming them.

vallankumous

Quote from: LeoMc on September 21, 2017, 02:52:23 PM

I don't know if Malaysia, the Philippines, Taiwan and Vietnam would agree and it is not that long from the US was sending warships through it to discourage the Chinese efforts at claiming them.
Yes, but like I said, who cares.

They sent a war ship near it. Someone claimed it was to discourage the dispute but in real terms that makes no sense. China occupy the area with war ships. The only expected result from sending a US war ship near the area is to provoke/provide a reason for China to increase their occupation in construction and military presence without being seen as an agressor. Those other interested nations gained nothing. They might have been told this is token show of support but in truth it provided those weaker nations with nothing but a stronger Chinese presence.

Ive no doubt the Chinese knew about this move long before it happened and were kept up to date throughout. Much like I've no doubt the Japanese knew North Korea were going to be testing a missile and where the test would take place.

magpie seanie

Quote from: johnneycool on September 21, 2017, 02:47:32 PM
Why is it so bad for North Korea to have nuclear weapons anyway?

They're just not allowed. Can't be trusted. The only ones who can be trusted are the only ones to have actually used them. Makes a lot of sense, doesn't it?

Íseal agus crua isteach a

Always heard the saying that all wars are bankers wars. Any country that has its own banking system is seen as a threat to the US dollar. Look at Germany, Iraq, Libya, Syria who had all their own banking system which America ended up going to war with. North Korea has their own banking system which doesn't suit the globalist agenda. The end game here is a one world bank with a one world government.

It doesn't matter who is president of the US. Trump is only a puppet, the deep government never changes its narrative. JFK warned us a bout it and he payed with his life.

punt kick

Quote from: Íseal agus crua isteach a on September 21, 2017, 04:34:40 PM
Always heard the saying that all wars are bankers wars. Any country that has its own banking system is seen as a threat to the US dollar. Look at Germany, Iraq, Libya, Syria who had all their own banking system which America ended up going to war with. North Korea has their own banking system which doesn't suit the globalist agenda. The end game here is a one world bank with a one world government.

It doesn't matter who is president of the US. Trump is only a puppet, the deep government never changes its narrative. JFK warned us a bout it and he payed with his life.

f**k you are up there with Fearon and trueblue - is it the Illuminati.  ::)

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Íseal agus crua isteach a on September 21, 2017, 04:34:40 PM

Do you have shares in Reynolds Wrap?