Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southtyronegael

Redhandefender, what if some of the squad were of another religion? Ie protestant, muslim? Would that mean they are not included in the group pray in?

southtyronegael

Quote from: Jim Bob on October 24, 2017, 12:24:05 AM
Quote from: southtyronegael on October 23, 2017, 10:27:29 PM
Quote from: Jim Bob on October 23, 2017, 10:15:46 PM
Anything wrong with praying before games?
nothing wrong with saying prayers to yourself if thats how u feel but for the group to be expected to say prayers at the behest of one religious fundamentalist is surely wrong?

Who said they were expected to pray ?
it would be like this, yous don't have to pray lads, but if u don't, forget about wearing the Tyrone jersey again. Its like the rte ban, 'im not sayin u cant talk to rte, but if u do....'

GetOverTheBar

Cathal Corey appointed in Sligo, will be interesting to see how he gets on here - Only a Crossmaglen away from an Ulster Club Title not so long ago.

redhandefender

Quote from: southtyronegael on October 24, 2017, 08:36:23 AM
Redhandefender, what if some of the squad were of another religion? Ie protestant, muslim? Would that mean they are not included in the group pray in?

Now I know you really are a WUM Fermanagh man such nonsense.

driveherin

Kildress man Cathal Corey appointed Sligo Senior Football manager!
I know he has been No2 to a few guys before and managed Glenties but is that enough to pick up an Inter County post?
Will his backroom team be local or Sligo men?
Fair play to him anyway!

tothetop03

Quote from: driveherin on October 24, 2017, 11:14:29 AM
I know he has been No2 to a few guys before and managed Glenties but is that enough to pick up an Inter County post?
Fair play to him anyway!

i heard Conleth Gillligan and Tony Scullion part of his background team.....

Club boi

Quote from: tothetop03 on October 24, 2017, 11:40:33 AM
Quote from: driveherin on October 24, 2017, 11:14:29 AM
Fair play to him anyway!

i heard Conleth Gillligan and Tony Scullion part of his background team.....

Jes, Gilligan doesnt half get about either "if" true

Jim Bob

Quote from: southtyronegael on October 24, 2017, 08:40:37 AM
Quote from: Jim Bob on October 24, 2017, 12:24:05 AM
Quote from: southtyronegael on October 23, 2017, 10:27:29 PM
Quote from: Jim Bob on October 23, 2017, 10:15:46 PM
Anything wrong with praying before games?
nothing wrong with saying prayers to yourself if thats how u feel but for the group to be expected to say prayers at the behest of one religious fundamentalist is surely wrong?

Who said they were expected to pray ?
it would be like this, yous don't have to pray lads, but if u don't, forget about wearing the Tyrone jersey again. Its like the rte ban, 'im not sayin u cant talk to rte, but if u do....'

Quoting Mickey are you ?

Jim Bob

Quote from: redhandefender on October 24, 2017, 09:20:33 AM

😂😂😂😂😂 STG from Fermanagh? I assumed he/she/ was a Tyrone one!!!

Thebigdog

Good to here of the kildress man's Sligo appointment. There seems to be a surprise among a few on here that someone else from within Tyrone would be capable (god forbid) of managing a senior intercounty team! To the next idiot who says who else can manage Tyrone apart from Mickey. DRY UP and BLOW AWAY!

redzone

What sort of u 20 team have we next year
Who is over them
When does it take place

southtyronegael

Quote from: Jim Bob on October 24, 2017, 06:52:44 PM

its seems for some on here any dissenting voices in tyrone are either fermanagh men, havent kicked a ball, havent a clue blah blah blah.

GJL

Quote from: southtyronegael on October 24, 2017, 10:22:20 PM

its seems for some on here any dissenting voices in tyrone are either fermanagh men, havent kicked a ball, havent a clue blah blah blah.

I'd say you fit all 3...

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: redzone on October 24, 2017, 10:07:47 PM
What sort of u 20 team have we next year
Who is over them
When does it take place
Logan has stepped down and no word on a replacement. Apparently the plan is for the U20s to play before the Senior team next year with any U20 on the senior team becoming ineligble then for the Under 20s.
At Minor level in 2016 they were very dissapointing and were well beaten by Derry in the championship 1-15 to 0-09.
With Benny Gallen, Peter Og McCartan and Emmet McNabb they have 3 excellent players but wouldn't just be too sure of the rest of that team and the progress they have made since.
The 2016 Minor team that is now the Under 20 in 2018 lined out like this.
Benny Gallen (0-1, 1f); Tiarnan Hurl, Eoin Donnelly, James McGurk; Tiernan Corr, Conall Grimes, Peter Og McCartan; James Devlin (0-1), Cahir Goodwin; Branan Molloy, Tomas Carney (0-2, 1f), Paul Donaghy; Emmet McNabb (0-2, 1f), Matthew McGleenan (0-2), Daniel Kerr (0-2). (Subs) Damien McGuigan for J McGurk (blood sub); Oran Sludden for B Molloy; Brian McNulty for E Donnelly; Ryan Gray for C Goodwin.
This years minors were also beaten by Derry but gave a much better account of themselves against a team that went all the way to All Ireland minor final.
The Under 17s are probably too young to make a massive impact but would atleast expect Darragh Canavan to have a reasonable role from that team.

Jim Bob

Quote from: GJL on October 24, 2017, 10:31:38 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on October 24, 2017, 10:22:20 PM

I'd say you fit all 3...

Brilliant 😂😂😂😂😂