Eurovision final here we come!!

Started by rrhf, May 08, 2018, 10:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burdizzo

JoG2

Quote from: ONeill on May 09, 2024, 10:42:52 PMAye was laughing at that.

A lot of the criticisms were coming from people who support men dressed in fancy gowns with mitres on their head, holding croziers, who are part of a murky cult that excludes women and abuse children.

Witchcraft could be on the rise.

Outstanding

Jell 0 Biafra

Quote from: seafoid on May 09, 2024, 08:17:49 PM
Quote from: Truthsayer on May 09, 2024, 07:03:53 PM
Quote from: Snapchap on May 09, 2024, 05:25:21 PM
Quote from: Truthsayer on May 09, 2024, 10:46:36 AM
Quote from: Snapchap on May 09, 2024, 07:36:14 AMWell, truthsayer, you say the satanism is just young ones dressing up and having a but if craic, but it is more than that in Bambi Thug's case. She literally self-identifies as a witch.

Some lads here love to think they are awfully progressive and trigger happy smearing other people as narrow minded bigots. Whatever makes you feel good about yourselves. Personally, I think a grown adult actually believing herself to be a witch and running about in plastic horns, chrome nails and covered in body paint looks absolutely f**king ridiculous.

I saw some of the clips of "celebs" arriving at the met gala the other day in the most ridiculous outfits you could imagine. One was a woman wearing a dress that she was wrapped so tight in that she literally couldn't walk into the venue and had to be lifted and carried, upright, by her minders. I thought she looked f**king ridiculous but I suppose she's just really progressive and I'm a closed minded bigot.
I think its all very harmless and if she identifies as a witch so what? Its a bit daft but I doubt that she'll be able to cast spells on people or sacrifice babies to the dark side. We've had punk rockers and goths and all sorts... there's nowt as quare as folk! It's her perogative if she wants to look as u describe 'f*****g ridiculous'. Have you even seen the Bishops in their big hats and cloaks and men kneeling kissing the rings on their hands and them swinging them smoke insense things? Ridiculous?   

Jaysis did you read anything I write at all? You're essentially making my argument right back to me. As I already said, yes she might look at me as looking ridiculous for wearing jeans and a
t-shirt and she'd be perfectly entitled to. Just as I can say she looks ridiculous to me.
Fair enough it is hard to make out what you're trying to say. Sounded like you're losing your sh*t bout some young one dresses as a witch or identifying as a witch..
I thought she identified a non binary . Witches are not non binary

Why can't there be non-binary witches?