Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Saffsof82 on February 25, 2022, 12:06:48 PM
Quote from: Stillwater2 on February 25, 2022, 11:15:51 AM
MR2 thoughts on the game on Tuesday night?

what was that game?

Just a challenge game, was my third in 4 days!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on February 25, 2022, 12:15:30 PM
You short of money  ;D

With the rise in fuel prices I'm getting no where near enough  ;D

Anyone doing this for the money is getting seriously short changed lol
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Tyrdub

Quote from: Ghost+Tommy on February 25, 2022, 12:22:46 PM
Just seeing there (saffran Gaelic) that L Bradley is over Ballymena with am I right in saying Jason Quinn from Cookstown with him,FS there won't be much spotting out him this year(like he done on P Galvin)he'll get his gub filled in around Belfast if he starts that shite

Yellow + Red cards are in for mentors now, he might see some of them

Saffsof82

U20 game tomorrow moved to Ballykinlar if anyone heading down

bannside

bannside

Huge game for us tonight. Tonight we will really see where we are. The panellists I have been talking to all saying great things about the set up, the quality of the coaching etc, and it's clear we are on an upward projectory. Two points tonight would set us up for a grandstand finish. A point to take up the road would still be a great result and guarantee safety.

You'de expect management to take in the Longford game tomorrow as they are next up.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: bannside on February 26, 2022, 08:06:11 AM
Huge game for us tonight. Tonight we will really see where we are. The panellists I have been talking to all saying great things about the set up, the quality of the coaching etc, and it's clear we are on an upward projectory. Two points tonight would set us up for a grandstand finish. A point to take up the road would still be a great result and guarantee safety.

You'de expect management to take in the Longford game tomorrow as they are next up.

With the games generally all available to watch you'd watch it on telly?

country bumpkin

All over in Portlaoise.....
All square,1-08 apiece....

Milltown Row2

Milltown Row2

How did the Antrim lads play in that college game? Seems they were unlucky in the end

Saffsof82

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 26, 2022, 09:46:11 PM
How did the Antrim lads play in that college game? Seems they were unlucky in the end

Very unlucky, a couple of naive errors at the very end gifted 3 pts, mgt will be kicking themselves. Tom, Benen and Conchuir acquitted themselves very well. Cargin have some serious talent coming through

Baile an tuaigh

Antrim are really improving and growing in confidence. If things keep going the way they are, we could end up playing the mighty Dubs next year.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Baile an tuaigh on February 26, 2022, 11:55:22 PM
Antrim are really improving and growing in confidence. If things keep going the way they are, we could end up playing the mighty Dubs next year.

Or Tyrone