Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belfast GAA man

Quote from: paddyjohn on January 05, 2018, 10:51:38 PM
Quote from: hardstation on January 05, 2018, 10:10:15 PM
4 pages now because we got bate by Tyrone.

Christ the night.

What will happen if Cavan beat us?  :'(
I think everyone would agree McKenna Cup is a preseason tournament so why don't they seed in such a way that Div 4 teams like Antrim DONT play a Div 1 team like Tyrone? Mismatches are no good for anyone.
Perhaps McKenna Cup A & B tournaments......

BrendanAntrim

Not sure Woodlands will accommodate the potential number of spectators very well. Not saying there will be a massive crowd but it's a poor pitch from spectators point of view and first home match of the new era will attract a decent enough attendance.

Spike

Quote from: BrendanAntrim on January 06, 2018, 04:36:44 PM
Not sure Woodlands will accommodate the potential number of spectators very well. Not saying there will be a massive crowd but it's a poor pitch from spectators point of view and first home match of the new era will attract a decent enough attendance.

Dunsilly.....just so it gets used?

paddyjohn

Would you be welcome back in Woodlands?

BrendanAntrim

Quote from: paddyjohn on January 06, 2018, 10:08:35 PM

Would you be welcome back in Woodlands?

😴😴😴😴😴😴

paddyjohn

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

bannside

Well done today. I saw enough on Wednesday night to know we would be competitive in our last two games and that's the way it's turning out.

We played some excellent football today, Paddy McBride was brilliant and two or three others not far behind. Well done Lenny, that's the shackles off.

BrendanAntrim

Very encouraging overall. Though when our keeper / defenders play keep ball along the full back line I swear my heart rate goes up quicker than during a parkrun. Our goals were all well taken, I think we have forwards to do damage to most teams, with the right ball played in. Sean Burke's work for Conor Murray's goal was great to watch. A good day.

old timers

Well done lads.  Good win

Milltown Row2

4 pages after getting stuffed, 4 posts after winning! Strange bunch

BrendanAntrim

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 07, 2018, 09:18:10 PM
4 pages after getting stuffed, 4 posts after winning! Strange bunch

Yeah that says it all really. The naysayers will have been disappointed today.

Gold

"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

JimStynes

Most entertaining thread on the gaaboard!