Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Straighttalker76

Refereeing in 2nd game was pretty poor to be honest giving frees when the advantage was the better option namely bringing a free back to the 21 for a foul on w**ker when the advantage had young mc grath scoring a goal giving hop balls when the ball had been worked out and not having the cahoneys to put Watson off who had a good game but if it wasnt seen by umpires or linesman and he didn't see it then what can he do.

paddyjohn

Well done to Sambo on his induction into the GAA Hall of Fame.

north_antrim_hound

There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Straighttalker76

Well deserved sambo. He has put some hours into hurling over the years

Straighttalker76

I hear the minor and intermediate finals are a double header next Saturday in cushendall

paddyjohn

I'm just in home from work, wind and rain shacking and will have a major impact on the game, going to be a dogfight!!

Straighttalker76

Surely to god a team should not have home advantage in a county final ridiculous

Last Man

Quote from: Straighttalker76 on September 23, 2019, 08:20:03 AM
Surely to god a team should not have home advantage in a county final ridiculous
Loughgiel must've requested it. Cushendall not the big stage.

Na Glinntí Glasa

are you talking about the minor match? if so then both teams agreed to this apparently.

I dont see the big deal to be honest as Loughgiel have been the form team all year and will take some beating at Minor level.
hurl like f**k boi!

Straighttalker76

I doubt that loughgiel requested it but yes maybe had to agree to it cos the county want the crowd there for the cameras

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: Straighttalker76 on September 23, 2019, 09:15:08 AM
I doubt that loughgiel requested it but yes maybe had to agree to it cos the county want the crowd there for the cameras

well it was a loughgiel person that told me they were happy with it being there. It wont make any difference to the cameras as it wont be shown on TG4, its only the senior game thats live and id say going by the crowd there yesterday at the replay the game will have a large crowd at it.
hurl like f**k boi!

paddyjohn

Fair play to Dunloy yesterday, absolutely superb organisation.

MoChara

Quote from: paddyjohn on September 23, 2019, 09:55:02 AM
Fair play to Dunloy yesterday, absolutely superb organisation.

Definately full Marks to the Dunloy boys for organisation, was a serious crowd there.

Only thing that was a bit of a nuisance yesterday was the big tail back to get tickets.

Na Glinntí Glasa

thats a complete hash there the one van to get tickets. its not good enough for a big game like that and the queue that was there for tickets was one that everyone could of predicted.

they need to sort something else out or get another van.

hopefully theres a pre sale of tickets this week cause that wont work this weekend.
hurl like f**k boi!