The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

We see how the Fox News fans are calling Obama a Nazi, for introducing healthcare. Or maybe that was Barney Frank, that well known Jewish Nazi. ::)

Image that, healthcare! What would a 1st world country be doing with healthcare?

They might start with education.

MWWSI 2017

Tyrones own

QuoteWe see how the Fox News fans are calling Obama a Nazi

"Who is this?

He wants to take power during economic turmoil, while promising hope for the nation's future.

Wants to clamp down on big business.

Blames all the problems on those who are successful, saying they're greedy and selfish and their wealth needs to be Robin Hooded away from them and given to others not as fortunate.

Proclaims that the evils of capitalism led to the current economic crisis, saying that the current system exploits the "economically weak".

Gives speeches where, no matter the actual words or topics, people leap to their feet, yelling and screaming in praise.  He uses specifically chosen words and catchy phrases to excite the masses, while offering no real solution.

Accuses opponents of being right extremists who will increase the wealth gap to maintain control over the working class.

Appeals largely to the young, ignorant, and impressionable population.

Mandates that citizens have a requirement of civil service.

Wants tighter gun control.

Grew up in a country other than the one in which he wants to rule.

Wants innovation to originate from government, rather than from the private sector."

Gee I don't know... one could see how a chosen few might read in to it that way but tell me this Muppet what singular reason could Pelosi possibly have had to label the American Public Nazi's for exercising their right to protest against something they don't want

QuoteOr maybe that was Barney Frank, that well known Jewish Nazi. ::)

Obviously not that well known since I've never heard that term directed at him :-\

Image that, healthcare! What would a 1st world country be doing with healthcare?

Ehh we already have the best health care in the world...hence thousands coming in their droves to pay to have procedures done here ::)

QuoteThey might start with education.

Obviously you'd know a lot about it sure only a couple of weeks ago you told me you knew little about US politics... as if we needed to be told ::)
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

give her dixie

Tyrones Own, how about Obama stop sending $3 Billion a year to Israel, which goes towards killing and injuring innocent men, women and children, and put it towards the cost of looking after the citizens of the US who need it most?
How about they they abandon their illegal and unjust war in Iraq and Afghanistan, and put that money towards health care?
How about stopping Politicians taking kickbacks from Drug Companies, and vote in healthcare for everyone?

You see, if the US stopped spending money on needless wars, and put the same amount into healthcare for everyone, then the citizens of the US would be better of.
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

thebigfella

Quote from: give her dixie on September 18, 2009, 12:39:18 AM
Tyrones Own, how about Obama stop sending $3 Billion a year to Israel, which goes towards killing and injuring innocent men, women and children, and put it towards the cost of looking after the citizens of the US who need it most?
How about they they abandon their illegal and unjust war in Iraq and Afghanistan, and put that money towards health care?
How about stopping Politicians taking kickbacks from Drug Companies, and vote in healthcare for everyone?

You see, if the US stopped spending money on needless wars, and put the same amount into healthcare for everyone, then the citizens of the US would be better of.

How about you form an educated opinion of your own than jumping on the bandwagon and quoting the same anti-americican propaganda we always hear  ::)

It's easy to pull a few sound-bites from google these days.

tyssam5

Quote from: thebigfella on September 18, 2009, 01:11:48 AM

How about you form an educated opinion of your own than jumping on the bandwagon and quoting the same anti-americican propaganda we always hear  ::)

How do you know it's not his own opinion?
In what way was what he said anti-American?

AFS

Quote from: thebigfella on September 18, 2009, 01:11:48 AM

:D

I'd imagine give her dixie's thoughts on the role of the US in Israel/Palestine are based on a lot more than a few google searches.

tyssam5

Quote from: Tyrones own on September 17, 2009, 06:10:23 PM

Seriously lads... The joke that is this administration and it's liberal media machine has completely lost the run of themselves here with tons of noteworthy headline news :o going relatively unreported, yet not a peep out of any of ye.
Has the news wire stopped crossing the Atlantic or are ye finally that embarrassed by him?
Reading over some of the stuff on this and Hurls thread from 6 months ago does makes for some entertainment though!

Any tea-bagging lately TO?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUPMjC9mq5Y

give her dixie

Big Fella, I have lived in the US for 10 years, and I am a US citizen. Something i'm not to proud about sometimes, other times very proud.
I am old enough, wise enough, and informed enough to make my own decisions and form my own opinion.
The views I expressed are my own, and I can stand over them, and I didn't need to Google any information.
I know 1st hand what the healthcare system in the US is like, and I know 1st hand what the money spent on the US
wars in the middle east goes towards.

My point was, and still is, is that if the US stopped putting money into needless wars, and if Politicians stopped taking money from drug companies, (and AIPAC),  and put it into healthcare for is citizens, then it would be a better country for everyone.

Another fact I know, without using Google, is that the US has put over $1.1 TRILLION into the state of Israel which went towards the murder of thousands and thousands of innocent Palestinians.
Obama's healthcare package which will provide health care couldn't cost that much could it?
Sure if they stop their illegal war in Iraq and Afghanistan, they will have plenty of money for the years to come to cover it.
Now, is that anti US to you? As an American citizen, it's not to me........

give her dixie

Teabagging indeed.....................

Or coffee with these one.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FABqq_jjRRo

tyssam5

I don't know why the presidential term of office is 4 years. Nine months is plenty of time for Barrack Hiussein Obama to sort out the largest set of domestic and international problems inherited by any president in living memory. Come on Barrack pull the finger out sir!  :) :) :)

tyssam5

give her dixie

Some nice guys here in his next interview....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze5dbxPO8cU

More reason for Obama to cut the funds.

give her dixie

Tyrones own

John,

Why not try to keep any bit of credibility ye have on here without posting propagandized, heavily....... edited shite like that,
There's crazy fcuks on both sides and you know it but sure what ever ye have to do to take away from the actual intended
message of these people while quite successfully making them look as ridiculous as possible to suit the mood around here..
..are you sure you're a citizen?

Why don't you ask the Anti war brigade of the last few years here what the Fcuk we're still doing in Iraq and Afghanistan
wasting billions of dollars have you noticed how quiet they've become ::) or better still sure maybe you could even answer it
yourself as you seem to be showing a different side to yourself than this time last year when we were bringing blankets and
food to you in Dungannon :-\

Bottom line, the intention of bringing this thread back to life was to get the honest opinions of those that were completely in the tank for
Obama here to see if what has gone on to date was what they thought he was...personally for me he's exactly what I feared he was!
Regarding the Obama care...we simply can't afford it as it is written....we're already paying 5 million dollars a day in interest alone :o
on our deficit and do ye need me to list the government agencies that are already bankrupt...what makes ye think they'll get this one right?

FFS they couldn't even get a simple bill such as cash for clunkers right, to date 4% of the dealers have gotten paid, it ran out of money after it's first month
and ended up costing twice what they had predicted...hardly breeds trust amongst the American people now does it, hence the demonstrations.
Cop on to yourself, i'd expect this tripe from some of the warriors here but I'd have had you down for knowing better!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

give her dixie

Tyrones own, the reasons people brought blankets and food to me 7 months ago in Dungannon
was because US bombs and bullets killed over 1,400 people, made 60,000 homeless, injured over 5,000,
and refused to enforce the opening of borders to let aid in.
All of this was with the full blessings of George Bush.
The people daning on the streets in New York in that video are a reflection of AIPAC, which control practically every
politician in the US, Republican and Democrat.
Who left the US paying $5 million a day on the deficet? Was it Obama?

Obama is wrong to deploy more troops in Afghanistan, however, it wasn't a war he started, and he has to get out
of it real soon. At least he has pulled out of the missile defense programme in Eastern Europe.

However, Obama's health care plan deserves full support, and it must go through for the sake of US citizens.
The cash for clunkers programme was a victim of it's own success. $1 billion was originally pledged, and due to it's
initial success, a further $2 billion was added.

For 8 years George Bush and co went to war, spent billions of dollars, put the country in serious debt, lined their pockets,
then sailed of into the sunset to earn millions on the speaking circuit.
Obama is in now for 8 months, and believe you me, it will take 15 years at least to bring the US back to where it
was before Bush destroyed it.
Remember, the US was in credit when junior Bush took over?

IF you want to blame anyone for the problems facing the US, blame Bush.