Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Over the Bar

Any links to the Rosenborg match tonight?

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

illdecide

Wild poor there in first half, dunno how u can dominate a team so much last week and this week u can't string 5 passes together

illdecide

A bit better in the 2nd half, I suppose they done what they had to do and hopefully will be stronger in the next few weeks with a another 2-3 players back and hopefully a new signing.

AEK Athens next week in Glasgow? ( I think)

straightred

hard to watch them away in Europe but they got the job done with a clean sheet from a very ordinary performance. Another game on Saturday now to get sharper. Next Wednesday is huge - need at least a 2 goal lead i think

tippabu

Quote from: straightred on August 01, 2018, 10:16:11 PM
hard to watch them away in Europe but they got the job done with a clean sheet from a very ordinary performance. Another game on Saturday now to get sharper. Next Wednesday is huge - need at least a 2 goal lead i think

Said before kick off I'd love a boring nil all last night and we got it. Hopefully have jozo and boyata back, maybe even griff and dembers. Last night was just a case of getting the job done and we did fairly comfortably. Next week looks a big step up, early signs this year very positive, hopefully we rise to the occasion.

MoChara

Quote from: tippabu on August 02, 2018, 11:47:59 AM
Quote from: straightred on August 01, 2018, 10:16:11 PM

Said before kick off I'd love a boring nil all last night and we got it. Hopefully have jozo and boyata back, maybe even griff and dembers. Last night was just a case of getting the job done and we did fairly comfortably. Next week looks a big step up, early signs this year very positive, hopefully we rise to the occasion.

I wish you'd told me you ordered a boring nil nil draw and I wouldn't have had to watch it  ;D

Shite to watch but job done, disgrace that even if we beat AEK we have another set of games to play before group stages. Was pointed out to me to hypothetically win the Champs league we would need to play and for the most part win 21 games

Main Street

A departing gesture from the Croat coach towards the Ranger's fans last night.

illdecide

Hoops played reasonably well yesterday, could and should have scored a few more goals. Wednesday night is massive and BR has a big decision to make regarding playing  players coming back from WC and injury/suspension or stick with team from last week, it's really clear he loves Boyata and he could play him alongside Ajer in central defence. I really thought Simunovic was going to kick on and become a top drawer centre half but there is something missing with him and he always seems to do something stupid or gets the line, jury is still out.

If we get this Aussie Arzani and McGinn and it's a long shot but Patrick Roberts in too then that will do for now...hopefully BR has his eye on a we gem somewhere that we don't know about ;D. Hail Hail

JimStynes

complete tr**p. Nacho Novo should have buried him.

Itchy

Why is soccer full of this type of thing. Only a sc**bag would say that to another human being.

imtommygunn

He's been sacked from his job apparently.

illdecide

Quote from: JimStynes on August 06, 2018, 11:11:42 PM

That's the thing if i'd have been there i probably would have buried the fecker, Jasus a bit of stick and a wind up during the game but that's pure scum

Milltown Row2

Quote from: illdecide on August 07, 2018, 11:38:34 AM
Quote from: JimStynes on August 06, 2018, 11:11:42 PM

That's the thing if i'd have been there i probably would have buried the fecker, Jasus a bit of stick and a wind up during the game but that's pure scum

He did righty to not do anything.. they were egging him on to fight..

Thats rare enough I'd say, a bitta banter would have been grand
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea