Silent Justice/ Internet Interceptors

Started by tyrone girl, August 10, 2017, 11:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedHand88

Listening to the radio interview now. Your man is an absolute dose.

tonto1888

Quote from: AZOffaly on February 15, 2018, 10:46:41 AM
Quote from: smelmoth on February 15, 2018, 09:36:38 AM
Quote from: T Fearon on February 14, 2018, 11:59:21 PM
Quote from: smelmoth on February 14, 2018, 10:27:23 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on February 13, 2018, 09:01:56 PM
I have watched many videos of stings.What exactly do people find objectionable? Any I've seen the person caught is obviously guilty. They are subjected to an aggressive humiliation,but hell slap it up them.The Police are informed and invariably arrive,there is no physical threat to the person caught unless he tries to do a runner.What is so objectionable? Do you object to the cops ramming suspected drug dealers doors? Or the showing of images on Crimewatch?

Would you find it objectionable if a  paedophile is outed by these guys, escapes prosecution because the hunters have prejudiced evidence and the paedophile goes to ground and pops up elsewhere and abuses there?

You mean after the Hunters as is customary,told the Police? Yes I would find it objectionable and would blame the useless police and rotten legal system that is unfit for purpose.

So when someone prejudices evidence it's the police's fault for not securing a conviction. Your stupidity is limitless.

The consequence of displacing the offender so they can offend elsewhere having covered their tracks is acceptable in your world. Your inanity and failure to grasp cause and effect is limitless

In fairness, there is precedent for that. I wonder where Tony could have seen it?

not a laughing matter but that gave me a chuckle

sensethetone

Quote from: RedHand88 on February 15, 2018, 01:57:07 PM

George Keenan? has his own pigeon American accent.

T Fearon

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 15, 2018, 01:34:41 AM
So it's the police's fault these yahoos are messing things up.

Gotcha.

Yes a combination of incompetent policing and a legal system that places too many superfluous tests to gain prosecutions when it is clear to anyone watching footage of these stings that those apprehended are without a shadow of a doubt,reasonable or otherwise,guilty

imtommygunn

Damn justice system trying to prevent injustices.

T Fearon

Justice system should do what it says on the tin,ensure justice is meted out to the plainly guilty,not create numerous unnecessary hoops to jump through which protects the guilty

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on February 15, 2018, 09:23:26 PM
Justice system should do what it says on the tin,ensure justice is meted out to the plainly guilty,not create numerous unnecessary hoops to jump through which protects the guilty

Unlike Cannon law which allows all that
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Quote from: T Fearon on February 15, 2018, 09:23:26 PM

Yes sure if a few people watch a video and deem them guilty that'll do. Due process overrated.

general_lee

Quote from: sensethetone on February 15, 2018, 02:20:58 PM

What is it with their accents. There was another one has like an Cross between an English/Belfast accent. Hard to listen to

MoChara

Quote from: general_lee on February 15, 2018, 10:44:10 PM

What is it with their accents. There was another one has like an Cross between an English/Belfast accent. Hard to listen to

I actually thought it sounded a bit like Nolan's accent

TabClear

Quote from: MoChara on February 16, 2018, 09:27:42 AM
Quote from: general_lee on February 15, 2018, 10:44:10 PM

I actually thought it sounded a bit like Nolan's accent

Clearly all fcukwits must have the same accent so

T Fearon

Surprise surprise.Why does the establishment want to see the demise of these groups?

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: T Fearon on February 19, 2018, 07:05:50 PM
Surprise surprise.Why does the establishment want to see the demise of these groups?

Because they are criminals who are impeding the real investigations that are ongoing.