Silent Justice/ Internet Interceptors

Started by tyrone girl, August 10, 2017, 11:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asal Mor

Quote from: paddyjohn on February 06, 2018, 09:52:05 AM
The foreign lad was was stung the other week at his place of work in Ballymena has left the country after his mother got attacked on the street outside her house and he got spat at coming from the local shop. Turns out when the decoy said they were underage he stopped texting them and had the texts to prove it, police gave him a total discharge and I believe that the restaurant in question is pursuing legal action or attempting to pursue it as their name appeared a few times.
Horrific stuff. All done with impunity it seems. I'm not aware of any of these groups being prosecuted when they screw up someone's life unjustly.

clarshack

Quote from: The Gs Man on February 06, 2018, 08:44:33 AM
Saw a group on Facebook that looks to be one vigilante group criticising and critiquing the methods of other vigilante groups.  Hunter Vs Hunter it's called. 

Only a matter of time before they start framing each other or two groups arrive at a sting at the same time like a scene out of Anchor Man ffs.

seen that page too. somebody on there said that a member of one of the NI hunting groups is a 36 year old who is in a relationship with a 16 year old girl with special needs.
you couldn't make it up.

Franko

The foreign lad was was stung the other week at his place of work in Ballymena has left the country after his mother got attacked on the street outside her house and he got spat at coming from the local shop. Turns out when the decoy said they were underage he stopped texting them and had the texts to prove it, police gave him a total discharge and I believe that the restaurant in question is pursuing legal action or attempting to pursue it as their name appeared a few times.

Tony?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Franko on February 06, 2018, 10:18:52 AM

Tony?

He'll not have seen these posts ffs! Only focused to the things they have been doing well, well? Nothing i suppose, but that wont stop T
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

longballin

Tony?

Fearon - Over to you...

thebigfella

Quote from: longballin on February 06, 2018, 12:49:16 PM

Tony?

Fearon - Over to you...

Let it go lads, they do a great service for the community.

longballin

Quote from: thebigfella on February 06, 2018, 02:39:21 PM

Tony?

Fearon - Over to you...

I'm undecided. They 'catch' someone who then has no future in the area and then moves to do same elsewhere... why the need for the Facebook production? is it to feed their own egos? ... get the evidence and go to police. And to 'out' someone who is innocent is appaling

NAG1

Quote from: longballin on February 06, 2018, 03:04:58 PM
Quote from: thebigfella on February 06, 2018, 02:39:21 PM

Tony?

Fearon - Over to you...

I'm undecided. They 'catch' someone who then has no future in the area and then moves to do same elsewhere... why the need for the Facebook production? is it to feed their own egos? ... get the evidence and go to police. And to 'out' someone who is innocent is appaling

Absolutely, no other reason for the facebook live production which seem to be the norm.

I have not heard of a single conviction as a result of these types of operation, in fact the opposite.

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

balladmaker

QuoteThink I heard 4 from 77 convictions

3 cases out of 77 reported to the police which they feel are worth progressing.

Franko

Tony?

Hellooooo....  Is there anyone out there....?

T Fearon

One mistake? Hardly a yardstick to judge.Any videos I've seen those snared have been 100% guilty.I wouldn't want to see these groups get into Competition with each other,they should co operate.

As I said before it's about exposure not convictions,which few people expect anyway

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on February 06, 2018, 05:30:15 PM
One mistake? Hardly a yardstick to judge.Any videos I've seen those snared have been 100% guilty.I wouldn't want to see these groups get into Competition with each other,they should co operate.

As I said before it's about exposure not convictions,which few people expect anyway

4 out of 77 is not one mistake! You have changed your tune though Tony, hard to do that when you head is up it's own arse! Exposure not convictions! Hmmm
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

T Fearon

If we hear of Joe Bloggs from Strabane being arrested for child abuse it means nothing.We will never know what he looks like.With these groups we will know exactly what he looks like,no matter where he goes

Franko

Quote from: T Fearon on February 06, 2018, 05:30:15 PM

What happened this shite?

Quote from: T Fearon on January 14, 2018, 09:06:21 PM
From the videos I've seen these groups are practically professional in evidence gathering etc.As long as they don't overstep the mark I do not have a problem

This group was both unprofessional and overstepped the mark, resulting in serious harm to an innocent man, his family and a totally unrelated business.

It beggars belief how any right thinking person can support this.  But I suppose therein lies my answer.