Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 30, 2018, 11:20:21 AM
Quote from: RedHand88 on January 30, 2018, 11:18:19 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 30, 2018, 10:55:21 AM
Quote from: playwiththewind1st on January 30, 2018, 10:38:56 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 30, 2018, 10:02:35 AM
Quote from: paddyjohn on January 30, 2018, 09:56:46 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 29, 2018, 10:37:21 PM
Was one of the singing priests !!

Was one of the singing priests not up around your parish at a time?

Dont have a parish

There's one of them has been parachuted into the Loughshore parishes, along the Shore Road in Newtownabbey, of late. He did a funeral & month's mind that I was at before Christmas.....for the second one, he was in the drink section in Tesco's at the Abbeycentre after Mass, spending the evening's collection, quicker than I was able to get there!

Is that the one at the roundabout across from the petrol station? much take a nosey up and wear my new hoddie from the pervert catchers NI

Nearly facing the big church where pastor shararara law preaches. Is this is singing priest that was caught?

No priests were caught, that was a wind up!

Maybe think before you type lad...

Yes, must remember how gullible people are

Yip.. Plus one of them has a family member who would be quite prominent on the board. I'm sure he wouldn't want to see that written about his brother even as a wind up..

haranguerer

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 30, 2018, 01:14:32 PM

Yes, people believing your post that a priest was a paedophile, with all the recent scandals, would make them gullible alright.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: paddyjohn on January 30, 2018, 02:00:35 PM
Quote from: paddyjohn on January 30, 2018, 11:39:10 AM

Dont have a parish

There's one of them has been parachuted into the Loughshore parishes, along the Shore Road in Newtownabbey, of late. He did a funeral & month's mind that I was at before Christmas.....for the second one, he was in the drink section in Tesco's at the Abbeycentre after Mass, spending the evening's collection, quicker than I was able to get there!

Is that the one at the roundabout across from the petrol station? much take a nosey up and wear my new hoddie from the pervert catchers NI

Nearly facing the big church where pastor shararara law preaches. Is this is singing priest that was caught?

Yip.. Plus one of them has a family member who would be quite prominent on the board. I'm sure he wouldn't want to see that written about his brother even as a wind up..

Its funny you should say that as plenty on the Antrim board, yourself included make points (falsely at times) of people that would read the the board. I'm sure if they knew you they wouldnt be happy either
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

paddyjohn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 30, 2018, 02:46:24 PM
Quote from: paddyjohn on January 30, 2018, 02:00:35 PM
Quote from: paddyjohn on January 30, 2018, 11:39:10 AM

Dont have a parish

Its funny you should say that as plenty on the Antrim board, yourself included make points (falsely at times) of people that would read the the board. I'm sure if they knew you they wouldnt be happy either

Have I ever said that a man was a paedophile when he wasn't?

Milltown Row2

No, and i did post it was a wind up, but thats been lost on you
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

T Fearon

Predator Groups should have their own dedicated channel on Sky.Audience figures would go through the roof

playwiththewind1st

Quote from: T Fearon on January 30, 2018, 07:41:39 PM
Predator Groups should have their own dedicated channel on Sky.Audience figures would go through the roof

Go the whole hog.....lets sign up David Attenborough for the
voiceovers.

Gabriel_Hurl

surprised you haven't been over the death notices thread given the news today

playwiththewind1st

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 30, 2018, 08:03:26 PM

surprised you haven't been over the death notices thread given the news today

Even better than the IKEA news?

T Fearon

"If we didn't go live on Facebook then no one would know him. Therefore if the predator is bailed or only gets a suspended sentence, they continue to live their normal lives and continue to be around children on a daily basis with no repercussions.

Anyone with any sense knows it's not the family's fault and it is usually hardest on them."

These words from the Predator Group themselves sums up why I support them.I don't think anyone could take issue with this statement.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: T Fearon on January 30, 2018, 10:06:21 PM
"If we didn't go live on Facebook then no one would know him. Therefore if the predator is bailed or only gets a suspended sentence, they continue to live their normal lives and continue to be around children on a daily basis with no repercussions.

Anyone with any sense knows it's not the family's fault and it is usually hardest on them."

These words from the Predator Group themselves sums up why I support them.I don't think anyone could take issue with this statement.

Well I can. Their name is plastered all over the news and local papers.

T Fearon

It is social media and live feeds that get the exposure though.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on January 30, 2018, 10:14:42 PM
It is social media and live feeds that get the exposure though.

So after the court system let's them out on bail the mob can then commit more crime by murdering him. It's a win win. I wonder will that be the icing on top! You'd love to see that live on Facebook T

RedHand88

Quote from: T Fearon on January 30, 2018, 10:06:21 PM

I could actually. No longer are people innocent until proven guilty. They are innocent until they have a light shone on then in a carpark to extract an admission under duress. This is reflected by the fact that zero convictions have been made in the north this far.

I have no doubt that the majority of those "caught" are guilty but the name and shame culture is something that doesn't sit right with me.

Also there's this...

https://m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/uda-attacks-men-named-as-paedophiles-by-facebook-vigilante-group-36474106.html

T Fearon

Good one last night! Trapped was a young nonce known to my wife,who had done some accounting work for him,after being asked by a family member in the same trade a couple of years ago.Said he was an arrogant wee shite but reduced to a bumbling wreck last night!😂