Started by tyrone girl, August 10, 2017, 11:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonto1888

Id say they resent them because they make it harder to get convictions

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on January 28, 2018, 09:11:33 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 28, 2018, 08:48:29 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on January 28, 2018, 08:37:25 PM
I think the Police resent the popularity these groups enjoy with the General Public which contrasts drastically with the low public opinion of the Police.

Where do the police have a high public opinion? Jeeze lad you are thick

Try reading my post word for word,use a dictionary if necessary,then point out where I said the Police have a high public opinion? I said the Police resent these groups because they (i e the Groups) have high public endorsement unlike the Police.Do you understand or is further elaboration required?

Read it, and you're still thick
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

RedHand88

Quote from: tonto1888 on January 28, 2018, 09:21:32 PM
Id say they resent them because they make it harder to get convictions

The conviction rate of people caught by these groups is abysmal. The group admins should take that into account whilst they are holding them hostage in car parks for likes and comments from the mob.

RedHand88

Quote from: longballin on January 25, 2018, 08:33:30 PM
I see the paedo hunters nabbed another man from the Lisburn Road, Belfast this evening... have to say the ones they catch seem to be bang to rights. Am starting to think they are doing a good job. There is a US TV show does this where cops then wait nearby and detain the persons. Maybe here they shud also wait till after they are convicted in court to put it on Facebook.

And give up their Z list celebrity status? No. They won't be doing that anytime soon.

T Fearon

It's not about conviction,it's about widespread exposure and all its positive consequences.

It has long since been accepted that Police are generally incompetent and the law prioritises the rights of the criminal.

imtommygunn

Quote from: T Fearon on January 29, 2018, 01:11:30 AM
It's not about conviction,it's about widespread exposure and all its positive consequences.

It has long since been accepted that Police are generally incompetent and the law prioritises the rights of the criminal.

I'm starting to think maybe just may be you're on the wind up ???

general_lee

Well it's good to see their endeavours have quickly turned into a business venture, I hope they make loads of money catch lots of predators

The Gs Man

Guy from New Lodge caught yesterday.  Saw a bit of the video which was excruciatingly difficult to watch.  I'm no legal expert, but the way the questions and statements were worded etc I would have no doubt that, with a decent solicitor, this guy will get away with it.

Fairly well known musician he is too. 
Keep 'er lit

Milltown Row2

Quote from: The Gs Man on January 29, 2018, 08:30:30 AM
Guy from New Lodge caught yesterday.  Saw a bit of the video which was excruciatingly difficult to watch.  I'm no legal expert, but the way the questions and statements were worded etc I would have no doubt that, with a decent solicitor, this guy will get away with it.

Did they sell any hoodies though?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

gallsman

Quote from: general_lee on January 29, 2018, 07:33:22 AM
Well it's good to see their endeavours have quickly turned into a business venture, I hope they make loads of money catch lots of predators

Wtf?! What are they doing?

The Gs Man

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 29, 2018, 10:04:17 AM
Quote from: The Gs Man on January 29, 2018, 08:30:30 AM

Did they sell any hoodies though?

Just imagine Fearon running about in his "I Heart Nonce Catchers" hoodie.
Keep 'er lit

tonto1888

Its not about convictions? Really?

RedHand88

Quote from: gallsman on January 29, 2018, 10:23:51 AM

They opened a channel for donations. Yes really.

RedHand88

Quote from: tonto1888 on January 29, 2018, 11:05:52 AM

Its not about convictions? Really?

If they wanted convictions they would hand in all evidence to the cops and let due process take it's course. But of course that would get in the way of providing entertainment appealing to the lowest common denominator which in turn ruins any chance of a successful conviction.

thebigfella

Quote from: RedHand88 on January 29, 2018, 11:21:02 AM
Quote from: gallsman on January 29, 2018, 10:23:51 AM

They opened a channel for donations. Yes really.

Sure how the fcuk else do you think they pay for the top spec MacBook Pros and IPhone X's required to catch these predators?