Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8023990.stm

Trial in France for Jew's murder 

Ilan Halimi was brutally tortured before he died
Twenty-seven people have gone on trial in Paris for the kidnapping and killing of a young Jewish man that shocked France three years ago.

A gang targeting Jews in ransom kidnappings has been blamed for the abduction and brutal torture of the victim, Ilan Halimi.

The alleged gang leader, Youssouf Fofana, shouted "God is great" in Arabic as he entered the courtroom.

The killing prompted large demonstrations against anti-Semitism.

Mr Halimi, 23, was kidnapped and brutally tortured for more than three weeks before he was found naked and tied to a tree near a railway track in the suburbs south of Paris.

He had been stabbed and set alight and he died on his way to hospital.

Youssouf Fofana, the leader of a Paris gang known as The Barbarians, is accused of carrying out the attack and faces life imprisonment if found guilty.

Mr Fofana entered the court wearing a white tracksuit. He looked at Mr Halimi's relatives, shouting "Allahu akbar".

When the judged asked the 28-year-old for his birthday, he said he was born on 13 February, 2006, in Sainte-Genevieve-des-Bois - the date and place of Mr Halimi's death.

Youssouf Fofana has pleaded not guilty to murder
Youssouf Fofana is alleged to have instructed gang members to target Jews and to kidnap them until their families paid a ransom.

He has admitted all the charges, including entrapment and kidnapping but he denies stabbing Mr Halimi to death.

The other defendants have been indicted on lesser charges. As some of them were minors at the time of the crime, the judge excluded the public and the press for the remainder of the trial.

The victim, who worked in a mobile phone shop, was lured by a gang member to an empty apartment in the Parisian suburbs where he was attacked and drugged.

During his ordeal, his family were sent harrowing images and video recordings by his captors.

The then-President, Jacques Chirac, promised his parents a full investigation.

Diet Coke

Quote from: full back on April 23, 2009, 01:19:24 PM
Im no animal lover, but I was shocked as fcuk at this

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2391386.ece

Play the video

What about the asshole who videoed this....why the f**k didnt they intervene....and put their boot in the little fat cow >:(
Everybody knows there no sucha thing as Sanity Clause.

ziggysego

Quote from: full back on April 23, 2009, 01:19:24 PM
Im no animal lover, but I was shocked as fcuk at this

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2391386.ece

Play the video

The wee bitch!!  >:(

I'm amazing the dog didn't turn round and savage the wee hoor. Suppose if it did that, the video wouldn't have seen the light of day and everyone would have been talking about the dangers of unsupervised dogs.

I had an English Springer Spaniel when growing. Incredibly smart and docile pet.
Testing Accessibility

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Puckoon on April 29, 2009, 06:18:45 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8023990.stm

Trial in France for Jew's murder 

Ilan Halimi was brutally tortured before he died
Twenty-seven people have gone on trial in Paris for the kidnapping and killing of a young Jewish man that shocked France three years ago.

A gang targeting Jews in ransom kidnappings has been blamed for the abduction and brutal torture of the victim, Ilan Halimi.

The alleged gang leader, Youssouf Fofana, shouted "God is great" in Arabic as he entered the courtroom.

The killing prompted large demonstrations against anti-Semitism.

Mr Halimi, 23, was kidnapped and brutally tortured for more than three weeks before he was found naked and tied to a tree near a railway track in the suburbs south of Paris.

He had been stabbed and set alight and he died on his way to hospital.

Youssouf Fofana, the leader of a Paris gang known as The Barbarians, is accused of carrying out the attack and faces life imprisonment if found guilty.

Mr Fofana entered the court wearing a white tracksuit. He looked at Mr Halimi's relatives, shouting "Allahu akbar".

When the judged asked the 28-year-old for his birthday, he said he was born on 13 February, 2006, in Sainte-Genevieve-des-Bois - the date and place of Mr Halimi's death.

Youssouf Fofana has pleaded not guilty to murder
Youssouf Fofana is alleged to have instructed gang members to target Jews and to kidnap them until their families paid a ransom.

He has admitted all the charges, including entrapment and kidnapping but he denies stabbing Mr Halimi to death.

The other defendants have been indicted on lesser charges. As some of them were minors at the time of the crime, the judge excluded the public and the press for the remainder of the trial.

The victim, who worked in a mobile phone shop, was lured by a gang member to an empty apartment in the Parisian suburbs where he was attacked and drugged.

During his ordeal, his family were sent harrowing images and video recordings by his captors.

The then-President, Jacques Chirac, promised his parents a full investigation.

Thanks for posting that Puckoon. Seems to be more outrage about the dog. If there is a hell this boy is set to burn in it.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hardstation on May 01, 2009, 09:46:19 PM
Nadine Coyle's accent.
The full Derry experience was bad enough but the LA twang makes it extra brutal. I still would though.

The Real Laoislad

Two fellas at work today were slagging each other.
One was from Kilkenny the other from Coolock in Dublin.
The Kilkenny fella said something to yer man about Dublin will never win anything,the fella from Dublin turns around and says..
"Sure didn't the Dubs beat Munster in the rugby at the weekend"
I nearly pissed myself laughing...
You'll Never Walk Alone.

tyssam5

Quote from: illdecide on April 17, 2009, 11:35:24 AM
Still a small price to pay, the frenulum on your bell end will heal FFS. That memory of 3 days with your woman will last forever...some w**king material that would be...lol

Is the frenulum the bit that is often referred to as the 'connector'

laceer

Quote from: tyssam5 on May 05, 2009, 07:23:55 PM
Quote from: illdecide on April 17, 2009, 11:35:24 AM
Still a small price to pay, the frenulum on your bell end will heal FFS. That memory of 3 days with your woman will last forever...some w**king material that would be...lol

Is the frenulum the bit that is often referred to as the 'connector'

I think the medical term is 'banjo string'

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/8036367.stm

Kenyan Arsenal fan hangs himself 

A Kenyan fan of English football club Arsenal has hanged himself after his team's defeat by Manchester United.

The north London club was beaten 3-1 in the European Champions League semi-final second leg on Tuesday evening.

Suleiman Omondi, 29, who was watching in a bar in the capital, Nairobi, was incensed by the club's poor showing.

He left at half-time after arguing with a Manchester United fan and was found hanging from a rope in his house, still dressed in an Arsenal shirt.

'Broke down'

The BBC's Josphat Makori in Nairobi says the unprecedented incident has shocked football fans in Kenya.

According to his friends, Mr Omondi was in good spirits at the beginning of the match and even when Arsenal conceded the first goal, he did not seem to be affected.

He was so angry that he left in a rage

Eyewitness
But things changed when the team conceded a second goal 11 minutes into the game.

A woman, who sat next to him in the bar, said Mr Omondi was so disappointed by Arsenal's poor performance that he broke down during half-time.

Another eyewitness told journalists that it was at this point that a Manchester United fan started taunting him.

"Suleiman got hold of him angrily by the neck and started pressing him so hard," he said.

"We quickly intervened and asked him to stop. Suleiman then stopped but he was so angry that he left in a rage."

His body was found on Wednesday morning.

Police officer David Bunei told the BBC the incident was being investigated.

Tbc....

Onion Bag

Driving up the the A1 Dual Carrigeway yesterday morning, and there is a lot of road works going on and site machinery moving round, it is restricted to 40mph in various places.
well anyway this w**ker went past me god only knows what speed he was doing, he was passing in the inside and outside. everyone was trying to avoid him and blowing their horns at him.

But the worse thing about it is, he had 3 young Toddlers  in the car with him, i just thought to myself WTF
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

illdecide

Quote from: noeldebrun on May 18, 2009, 04:05:47 PM
:D

Woman Dies After Using Jackhammer As Dildo
Posted on May 5, 2009 by tubesteak

ARNDALE, OK – Sheriff's investigators have closed the unsettling case of a 49-year-old female construction worker found dead in her driveway after a neighbor witnessed her using a high-powered jackhammer to pleasure herself.

After a two-day investigation in which officials initially suspected foul play–Shirley Dent's death on May 1 has now been ruled an accident "after severe internal distress induced by the machine was discovered," Det.-Sgt. Karl Sprout of the Alpara County Sheriff's Office said yesterday.

On May 1, a neighbor witnessed a naked Ms. Dent in her driveway "struggling to direct a jackhammer toward her mid-section." The alarmed neighbor notified police after hearing ear-splitting moans of distress that carried over the raucous jackhammer. Authorities arrived at the scene to an unresponsive Ms. Dent, who was then transported to West Grenier Hospital where she was pronounced dead shortly thereafter.

The recently divorced Ms. Dent had been questioned by authorities three times over the past month after neighbors complained of her running a prostitution ring from her home. Records also show that Ms. Dent supplemented her income as the sole proprietor of a sex toy distributor.

Ms. Dent's alleged extracurricular activities appear to be unrelated to her death. A neighbor who declined to be identified said, "She was a horny lady, especially after her husband moved out. My family could hear moans coming from her place all the time."

you know when you've been kangoed...i'll get my coat :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch