Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

Quote from: stew on December 14, 2007, 10:03:39 PM
Quote from: Tyrones own on December 14, 2007, 09:18:46 PM

Jaysus you must be a hoor to work for Stew, poor bastards.
Did some bollix of an employer break your chops as a young lad or what ;)

They dont work for me. I got a call and got told what to do. In this case the right thing was done but we are now in the mouth of Christmas. I wont sleep a wink the night and another poor sod is on the dole. Yer man blamed himself and balled his eyes out. I feel ket about i :'(

Sounds very sopranoesque there stew.

stew

Quote from: Puckoon on December 14, 2007, 10:24:38 PM
Quote from: stew on December 14, 2007, 10:03:39 PM
Quote from: Tyrones own on December 14, 2007, 09:18:46 PM

Jaysus you must be a hoor to work for Stew, poor bastards.
Did some bollix of an employer break your chops as a young lad or what ;)

They dont work for me. I got a call and got told what to do. In this case the right thing was done but we are now in the mouth of Christmas. I wont sleep a wink the night and another poor sod is on the dole. Yer man blamed himself and balled his eyes out. I feel ket about i :'(

Sounds very sopranoesque there stew.

Not really. It stinks though.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

The Real Laoislad

Right what the f**k should i do  ???

A fella i know was let go a few weeks ago so i offered him a weeks work this week...He was suppose to call to my house this morning at 7am..I tried ringing him and I waited till 8am and still no sign so i just had to head off to work
At 1 o'clock today he rings and says sorry that he overslept and he slept thru his alarm  and that he was dying with a hangover and then wanted to know where we would be working tomorrow,I said i'd let him know...
What should i do? The fella is out of work but because it's the week before christmas i felt sorry for him and i have enough work for two so i gave him a weeks work..then he doesn't turn up on the first day and spent all day yesterday on the booze when he knew i wanted him early on monday morning
Should i give him work for the rest of the week or should i say f**k off i gave you a chance and you blew it..Thing is i was going to be looking to employ someone in the new year anyways and thought if he was any good i take him on full time 
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Puckoon

You should give him what for, but still offer him the work. It will be the measure of him if he still takes it after getting a good telling off.

thejuice

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 17, 2007, 03:58:45 PM
Right what the f**k should i do  ???

A fella i know was let go a few weeks ago so i offered him a weeks work this week...He was suppose to call to my house this morning at 7am..I tried ringing him and I waited till 8am and still no sign so i just had to head off to work
At 1 o'clock today he rings and says sorry that he overslept and he slept thru his alarm  and that he was dying with a hangover and then wanted to know where we would be working tomorrow,I said i'd let him know...
What should i do? The fella is out of work but because it's the week before christmas i felt sorry for him and i have enough work for two so i gave him a weeks work..then he doesn't turn up on the first day and spent all day yesterday on the booze when he knew i wanted him early on monday morning
Should i give him work for the rest of the week or should i say f**k off i gave you a chance and you blew it..Thing is i was going to be looking to employ someone in the new year anyways and thought if he was any good i take him on full time 

Give him another chance, I wont f**k it u............I mean........He wont f**k it up next time, ahem.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

pintsofguinness

Why was he let go?

If it was me I wouldn't entertain him again.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

full back

Give him another chance LL
What if your woman hadnt given you a 2nd chance pog?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: full back on December 17, 2007, 05:50:25 PM
Give him another chance LL
What if your woman hadnt given you a 2nd chance pog?

What?

full back

The lad deserves a 2nd chance pog - am you sure have had a 2nd chance in your life before?

pintsofguinness

Quoteam you sure have had a 2nd chance in your life before?

No

Square Ball

I would go with Puck on this one, let him know that if he isnt there by 7 dont bother.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

The Real Laoislad

He was let go POG with 20 other Electricians from a company that simply had no work..Happened to me a few years ago thats why i felt sorry for him...
I am gonna give him another chance but told him it wasn't on that he messed me about like he did this morning and if he wasn't at my house by 7am he can forget about me giving him anymore work let alone a permament job
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

I've had enough experience with useless, wouldn't move out of your way, dickheads.
If he had any respect for you, needed the work or wanted a job he wouldn't have gone and got pissed yesterday and slept in until 1 o'clock!  You also need to ask yourself if he did get up on time this morning what sort of a state would he be in at work and how much money would you waste on him?

Charity starts at home, particularly if you're in business. 

SeanSouth

Have seen quite a few fellas wearing t shirts and a scarf.......if it is cold enough to wear a scarf put a f**king jumper/coat on !