NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

oakleaflad

Ok, I've put the draft back one week to Thursday the 20th at 9pm. If this doesn't suit anyone please let me know and we can try to work around it. I will randomize the draft order in advance. 

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: oakleaflad on August 10, 2020, 05:11:20 PM
Ok, I've put the draft back one week to Thursday the 20th at 9pm. If this doesn't suit anyone please let me know and we can try to work around it. I will randomize the draft order in advance.

I'll stick it in the diary.

magpie seanie

Quote from: oakleaflad on August 10, 2020, 05:11:20 PM

I'm actually in the same boat as GBB - not a tap of research done and up the walls with work and other activities. Mightn't be any better next week either but there you go....I'm happy with the change.

Oraisteach

Oakleaflad, have you decided the draft order for Thursday's draft?

oakleaflad

Quote from: Oraisteach on August 16, 2020, 07:58:31 PM
Oakleaflad, have you decided the draft order for Thursday's draft?
Will randomize the draft order this afternoon/evening and post in here.

oakleaflad

Randomized the draft order for those who like to research before the draft, looks like I've drawn the short straw  ;D

Reminder: Draft is this Thursday at 9pm

1.   Oraisteach's Browns
2.   No Luck
3.   Geezers 49ers
4.   Savage Bears
5.   Smackdown Clowns
6.   Ushane's Bolts
7.   New York Jets XII
8.   Coolera Bears
9.   Galway Bay Tribesmen
10.  Oakleaf Dolphins

Just an FYI: A couple had generic team names or names with their email address so I've used last years names for those. Please update when you can. Thanks.

oakleaflad

oakleaflad

I've received a few private messages so pushed 'A' draft out to 9.30pm tonight (probably suits me better too in all honesty). Not going to be changed. Final reminder.

Oraisteach

Oakleaflad, thank you for running today's draft.  Now that I have Christian McCaffrey, it's almost certain that he'll add the middle name "Covid."

oakleaflad

All ran off smoothly last night, taking around 1hr 20mins to complete. Yahoo have gave me a solid if not spectacular 'B' grade for my draft - i'll take that.

Taylor

Good work Oakleaf - thank you.

Where are you seeing the rating they gave you?

dec

oakleaflad

Quote from: Taylor on August 21, 2020, 01:43:52 PM
Good work Oakleaf - thank you.

Where are you seeing the rating they gave you?
I viewed it from the email Yahoo sent after the draft. There is probably a way to view it in the App too but not sure.

oakleaflad

Quote from: dec on August 21, 2020, 02:27:12 PM
When are you planning to have the B draft?
Ok 'B' draft folks. Would like to get this done next week if possible. Any nights not suit anyone?

Taylor

Quote from: oakleaflad on August 21, 2020, 09:13:21 AM
All ran off smoothly last night, taking around 1hr 20mins to complete. Yahoo have gave me a solid if not spectacular 'B' grade for my draft - i'll take that.

Got a 'C' grade  :-[