Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snoopdog

Barcelona in the next round

Cunny Funt

Important and hard earned win. Looked certain to finish 1-1 and United would be left to rue a number of wasted goal scoring opportunities. FA Youth cup winner Garnacho already making a name for himself at senior level.

3 points off 4th with a game in hand decent position to be in prior to this World cup break. 5 points better off after 14 games last season and this season have already played Spurs,City,Arsenal,Liverpool beating 3 of them

Milltown Row2

Only 6 points behind City, whatever that means
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Cunny Funt on November 13, 2022, 06:44:35 PM
Important and hard earned win. Looked certain to finish 1-1 and United would be left to rue a number of wasted goal scoring opportunities. FA Youth cup winner Garnacho already making a name for himself at senior level.

3 points off 4th with a game in hand decent position to be in prior to this World cup break. 5 points better off after 14 games last season and this season have already played Spurs,City,Arsenal,Liverpool beating 3 of them

And getting annihilated by the other
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on November 13, 2022, 06:51:43 PM
And getting annihilated by the other
Lost by the odd goal in a nine goal thriller  ;)

screenexile

Ronaldo hardly helping the situation at the club looks like he's 100% gone now . . . Who would want him though??

mrdeeds

Some of those things Ronaldo has said, wow. Putting himself way above the club.

quit yo jibbajabba

Bate me to it. Jees hes some operator. Good timin. Wont be near manchester for a month and then it will be near transfer window time

Milltown Row2

Is there a link to this? Think they mentioned something during match
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

quit yo jibbajabba

Just search for him or Piers on the twitter

#whenc*ntsjoinforces

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on November 13, 2022, 10:45:20 PM
Just search for him or Piers on the twitter

#whenc*ntsjoinforces

They mentioned it on match of the day..

It's his call, he'll be gone and that's that, in fairness he's not been the managers choice so hes thrown the toys out. But he scored over 20 goals last season but the format ETH plays doesn't work with him in it

rodney trotter

He didn't turn up for pre season after making it clear he wanted out, and left at half time against Villarreal. How was he going to be in the plans carrying on like that

Milltown Row2

He's not in his plans by the looks of it. There's no shock in a player feeling left out and giving off about it, I'd be more shocked if a player couldn't give a toss.

Would you prefer him flogged or tar and feathered?

rodney trotter

He'll be gone in January. No United games for the next 6 weeks so he won't be around to face the spotlight.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: screenexile on November 13, 2022, 10:16:52 PM
Ronaldo hardly helping the situation at the club looks like he's 100% gone now . . . Who would want him though??

Himself and Piers Morgan would make a lovely couple.  Himself and Rooney less so!

Ronaldo says: "I don't know Rooney criticises me so badly . . . probably because he finished his career and I'm still playing at high level."

Then he chuckles and adds: "I'm not going to say that I'm looking better than him. Which is true . . . "