It Must be Marching Season

Started by Nally Stand, June 27, 2011, 11:27:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Applesisapples on July 16, 2015, 03:22:20 PM
Leadership from Unionist Politicians is sadly lacking. They can't even condemn mindless violence from so called loyalists against the forces of the state without a qualifying what about...Dodds and McCausland are the worst but definitely not alone in this regard.

The only political leader (from a loyalist background) that had the balls and intellect to call a spade a spade, be it against individuals with his own unionisloyalist spectrum sadly died a few years ago....and if there was someone with a bit of backbone and intelligence to step away from the norm he/she would be applauded by both sides.... Cant see it happening any day soon
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

T Fearon

This is largely loyalist paramilitaries copying Sinn Fein's 800 years of oppression tactics and gaining control over their own communities.The main unionist parties don't and never will care about this constituency.They know they are assured of their vote (a few PUP council seats notwithstanding) in the main Westminster/Stormont elections in any case.

theskull1

It's striking to me, the mind processing similarities of so called unionist political leadership and any devout follower of religion. There has to be a threat to do the right thing or else before they see it as the right thing to do. Funny that  :-\

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Shamrock Shore

Wildweasel74

see that **** Campbell is stirring the shit up the day against coming up to the 12th, i know there a thread on him but couldn't find it, Celtic should be taking that bigoted scum up for slander against their football club, seriously think if i came across him on the street i lost the run of myself

T Fearon

As a Celtic shareholder I submitted a formal complaint to the PSNI about this yesterday morning.To be fair they agreed it was a legitimate complaint and the post obnoxious and had their legal team look at it but decided they could do nothing about it as no specific person was mentioned or implied threat contained therein.The officer did say (and he also alluded to Willie Fraser specifically as well ) words to the effect and the word eejit was used "Sure no one takes eejits like this seriously anyway!" 😂😂😂😂😂

Gaffer

Quote from: T Fearon on July 12, 2016, 06:29:18 AM
As a Celtic shareholder I submitted a formal complaint to the PSNI about this yesterday morning.To be fair they agreed it was a legitimate complaint and the post obnoxious and had their legal team look at it but decided they could do nothing about it as no specific person was mentioned or implied threat contained therein.The officer did say (and he also alluded to Willie Fraser specifically as well ) words to the effect and the word eejit was used "Sure no one takes eejits like this seriously anyway!" 😂😂😂😂😂

Was the officer talking about Campbell or you, Tony?
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

quit yo jibbajabba

"Are you thon arsehole from the gaaboard"? I heard they said  ;D

SHEEDY

i wonder how many of the bandsmen videod by the psni will be interviewed or arrested on public order offences?

https://twitter.com/irish_news/status/753320367687503873
nil satis nisi optimum

Íseal agus crua isteach a

Quote from: SHEEDY on July 13, 2016, 10:49:22 PM
i wonder how many of the bandsmen videod by the psni will be interviewed or arrested on public order offences?

Im very familiar with this incident. A longer video of this tape exists but won't be put on social media. It is being held back for evidence for the up coming  court case. Its damning for the loyalist band and the British state police.

Tony Baloney

They shouldn't be allowed to march with faces obscured by paint.

general_lee

Quote from: Íseal agus crua isteach a on July 13, 2016, 11:24:04 PM

Im very familiar with this incident. A longer video of this tape exists but won't be put on social media. It is being held back for evidence for the up coming  court case. Its damning for the loyalist band and the British state police.
Quite why the UDA are allowed to march through an 80% nationalist town is beyond me. Was like a throwback to the 80s them jumping around like monkeys in the zoo playing their flutes while the PSNI manhandled Cllr McShane.  That scum shouldn't be allowed to march again never mind in a nationalist town

red hander

Quote from: general_lee on July 14, 2016, 12:56:59 PM
Quote from: Íseal agus crua isteach a on July 13, 2016, 11:24:04 PM

Quite why the UDA are allowed to march through an 80% nationalist town is beyond me. Was like a throwback to the 80s them jumping around like monkeys in the zoo playing their flutes while the PSNI manhandled Cllr McShane.  That scum shouldn't be allowed to march again never mind in a nationalist town

They should never have been allowed to march anywhere after their disgraceful dancing on the graves of five innocents outside Sean Grahams bookies on the Ormeau Road... utter, utter scum of the universe with their pathetic racist excuse of a culture