It Must be Marching Season

Started by Nally Stand, June 27, 2011, 11:27:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

They hate the PSNI all year though. The facebook comments by these apes are hilarious. Not a clue.

orangeman

Quote from: AZOffaly on July 14, 2015, 10:45:00 AM
They hate the PSNI all year though. The facebook comments by these apes are hilarious. Not a clue.

The temper rises badly this time of the year.

imtommygunn

Yeah they actually seem to believe that their human rights are being breached by the parades commission / PSNI despite at most 5% of parades being rerouted.

The PSNI are improving but the bonfire and flag things suggest that they either haven't or don't take enough power. It is very possibly mandated that it works like that by politicians though as there seems to be a community group "layer" getting plenty of money who do "on the ground" negotiations.

general_lee

See on Twitter that GARC named the alleged driver of the car, also some girl on Facebook who witnessed it said it was deliberate - plenty of loyalists trying to say that the driver panicked after being attacked by a crowd.  ::)

BennyCake

A bonfire in Co Derry had many GAA flags on it, obviously in support for the many teams in c'ship action last weekend.

Orior

Nelson McCausland on the wireless at lunchtime lambasting the residents of Ardoyne because, he says, they have no respect for Orangemen. Hellooooo Nelson, here is a bit of whataboutery, what respect was being shown by burning tricolours on the bonfires?
/endof whataboutery
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

imtommygunn

You read enough nonsense on social media that would suggest this isn't a surprise.

These people always blame other people and all this biasedness for their bad press failing to understand that it's themselves that creates their own bad press.

McCausland is a no good bigot.

They have an audacity calling themselves PUL. Most protestants would want nothing to do with them.

MoChara

Quote from: general_lee on July 14, 2015, 11:57:15 AM
See on Twitter that GARC named the alleged driver of the car, also some girl on Facebook who witnessed it said it was deliberate - plenty of loyalists trying to say that the driver panicked after being attacked by a crowd.  ::)

My Friends were there when the car reversed into the crowd, The cars had been driving up and down a few times in front of the protestors taunting them out the window, the last time they got stopped at a red light and the crowd cheered at them, when a young fella run up to the car holding a poster the driver put it in reverse trying to hit the young fella missing and veering into a crowd including the young girl, the car was flipped over by the crowd and police as the girl was trapped under it.

Rossfan

I seem to have missed the condemnations of that disgraceful act from the DUP, UUP, and all the other UPs plus the Orange Order, Church of Ireland, Presbyterian Church etc ::)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

imtommygunn

Everything is the parades commissions fault.

orangeman

Had the driver a valid licence and insurance ? Was it his own car ?.

93-DY-SAM

Quote from: Rossfan on July 14, 2015, 02:32:25 PM
I seem to have missed the condemnations of that disgraceful act from the DUP, UUP, and all the other UPs plus the Orange Order, Church of Ireland, Presbyterian Church etc ::)

Therein lies a big part of the problem. Absolutely no leadership being shown by so called Protestant leaders who are afraid to stick their neck above the parapet and God forbid speak out about the carry on that goes on at this time of the year. I'm am sick to the back teeth about hearing this sh1te about culture, oppression, civil rights etc etc. It's a breeding ground for people like Jamie Bryson and Willie Frazer who sucker the PUL community into believing they are on the receiving end of some kind of cultural genocide.

armaghniac

Quote from: 93-DY-SAM on July 14, 2015, 03:44:26 PM
Therein lies a big part of the problem. Absolutely no leadership being shown by so called Protestant leaders who are afraid to stick their neck above the parapet and God forbid speak out about the carry on that goes on at this time of the year. I'm am sick to the back teeth about hearing this sh1te about culture, oppression, civil rights etc etc. It's a breeding ground for people like Jamie Bryson and Willie Frazer who sucker the PUL community into believing they are on the receiving end of some kind of cultural genocide.

Absolutely. There are also scumbags on the nationalist side too, but nobody on the nationalist side (or very few) justifies this.

Anyhow the supression of the Protestant people is being addressed
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/new-loyalist-terror-group-issues-death-threat-to-psni-and-parades-commission-as-legitimate-targets-31375831.html
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Applesisapples

Leadership from Unionist Politicians is sadly lacking. They can't even condemn mindless violence from so called loyalists against the forces of the state without a qualifying what about...Dodds and McCausland are the worst but definitely not alone in this regard.