It Must be Marching Season

Started by Nally Stand, June 27, 2011, 11:27:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

Quote from: AZOffaly on July 13, 2015, 09:38:14 PM
I just saw an ad on RTE for the new Museum of Orange Culture up in Belfast and Loughgall. Are they serious with this shit?

Come on up, Az.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

AZOffaly

No bother going to any county in Ireland, but I'll be fucked if I'm going to a museum for them shower of bigotted, troublemaking fucksticks.

imtommygunn

And it's kicked off.

Rumours of police officer having ear ripped off and a car driven into a crowd of people then the people overturning it.

Every year this shit goes on except for one where the very noble loyalist paramilitaries wouldn't allow them. Sick listening to it.

RealSpiritof98

Loyalist rammed car into crowd, majority of reports say the cops lifted the car off the young girl.

armaghniac

Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on July 13, 2015, 10:52:45 PM
Loyalist rammed car into crowd, majority of reports say the cops lifted the car off the young girl.

Loyalist charged with attempted murder, according to some sources.

It seems like a right respectable car, nicer than mine.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Gaffer

Quote from: AZOffaly on July 13, 2015, 10:02:08 PM
No bother going to any county in Ireland, but I'll be fucked if I'm going to a museum for them shower of bigotted, troublemaking fucksticks.

You are not Jarlath Burns then!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

screenexile

This live feed job is some craic! A crowd of c***ts are beginning to gather and about 6 lamdrivers have flown past there I think something is going down very shortly!!

angermanagement

How did the car get that far down the Crumlin Road ? from the pictures I seen the police had it filled with land rovers.

stew

Quote from: angermanagement on July 14, 2015, 12:46:26 AM
How did the car get that far down the Crumlin Road ? from the pictures I seen the police had it filled with land rovers.

The peelers are useless c***ts, always have been, always will be, In the States that f**ker would have been dead before he got to hurt a 16 year old child, I despise the absolute uselessness of the SSRUC/PISSNI.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

orangeman

The PSNI were the victims in all of this according to all the reports.

One loyalist protestor / rioter or whatever way you want to describe them yourself must have had very very sharp teeth : One officer required 12 stitches to a finger after being bitten.

MoChara

Peeler lost his ear by getting clipped with a bolt I heard.

The car that drove over the kid had been doing laps up and down in front of protestors.

imtommygunn

You look at policing etc over the course of the 12th and you have to question a lot of things...

- why did 53 houses have to be evacuated because a bonfire was unsafe? It had been for weeks so why was it not mandated they take it down?

- why were you getting laughable tweets from deputy chief of psni to talk about working together with the fire service to keep people safe when the road behind him was on fire?

- why when effigies etc are being put on these bonfires are they not being made to take them off

- why when racist flags are flown do the police have to liaise with community officers rather than take them down themselves

These guys get a free run at times. Don't get me wrong the policing over here has improved a lot but you look at the free ride a lot of people get round the 12th and you think it has a bit to go yet.

AZOffaly

The rage these numpties have at the PSNI makes me think they are doing something right.

Minder

Quote from: stew on July 14, 2015, 03:40:56 AM
Quote from: angermanagement on July 14, 2015, 12:46:26 AM

The peelers are useless c***ts, always have been, always will be, In the States that f**ker would have been dead before he got to hurt a 16 year old child, I despise the absolute uselessness of the SSRUC/PISSNI.

There might have been a few innocent bystanders dead too stew if it was policed like in the U.S.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

orangeman

Quote from: AZOffaly on July 14, 2015, 10:33:32 AM
The rage these numpties have at the PSNI makes me think they are doing something right.

The 12th and a good few cans are a potent mix.