It Must be Marching Season

Started by Nally Stand, June 27, 2011, 11:27:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aerlik

Sack the "physio's" (sic).  It's the real deal
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

bennydorano

Yes, sound like bollix to me too.

LeoMc

Quote from: grounded on July 13, 2013, 03:46:11 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on July 13, 2013, 12:41:02 PM
Great picture on the front page of the Belfast Telegraph this morning.

That photo has definitely been photoshopped. Showed it to the rest of the Physio's here and it's anatomically impossible to get your arm in that position  :)
Not if he's a Kerry man.

Wildweasel74

Lad, obviously not from Tyrone at all, got no diving technique there at all, plenty of room to get in a pike and twist and turn there. 10 for effort, zero for style. your going to be blown of a landrover, at least go down with some style lol

Hardy

Ah I want one of dem hoses for Christmas.

Postman f**ks the letters outside the door in the rain, as usual, instead of putting them in the letterbox - WHOOOOOSH.
Ould wans calling with envelopes they want you to put money in for the priest - WHOOOOOSH.
Hawkers, Beggars, Tarmacadamers, Mormons, Jehovahs - WHOOOOOSH WHOOOOOSH WHOOOOOSH WHOOOOOSH WHOOOOOSH!

muppet

Back home alleluia.

Got some photos of the return march before it went nuclear.

Whatever about the marchers the scumbags who were walking along with it were incredible. It was like an english football match in the bad old days only here the hooligans were drunker. But back then the hooligans were closely monitored by hundreds of cops on horseback, and definitely could not go where they wanted.

Strangely there were lots of drunk young couples arguing on the street. (BTW - Is it normal to call a girl a 'Baw-sturd!'? - in the south b**tard would usual refer to a male).

Earlier on, I got talking to a tourist from a big country a long way west of Mayo and he was quite concerned for his safety. He said he wasn't sure what sort of reaction his accent would get if the hooligans heard it, I told him it would probably be better than the one mine would get. But we both had to cross the f*cking thing to get to our hotels. We did it despite my being warned not to by a cop. I reckoned he was too scared to follow us so we were grand. I never got the tourist's name.
MWWSI 2017

red hander

Quote from: grounded on July 13, 2013, 03:46:11 PM

That photo has definitely been photoshopped. Showed it to the rest of the Physio's here and it's anatomically impossible to get your arm in that position  :)

Tell your physio's (sic) they're talking shite, it"s 100% genuine photo

GalwayBayBoy

muppet

MWWSI 2017

qubdub

What a bunch of hallions. Why on earth should anyone be expected to tolerate those neanderthals and their supporters walking anywhere within a mile of their own homes!? Wonder when Myles will come along and justify it all...

red hander

... or his fuckpig evil genius?

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Applesisapples on July 13, 2013, 10:03:11 AM

Tony there are two sides to the OO, there's the one you see in the Pass which is generally about the day out and a bit of an oul Parade. But being from Portadown you should no the other side of it which is all about forcing culture on the Croppies, hard tp ignore I'd guess. Where I live the local LOL holds to church parades each year, one to the COI the other to the Presbyterian Church. 12 or 13 oul men and a band no one is offended and they are let hold it in peace, it takes two policemen to marshall it, but they don't beat drums or play the sash outside the Chapel.

Aaaaaagggggh!   Fir f****'s sake!

No = opposite of yes.
Know = to have knowledge of.
To = towards.
Too = excessive, as in too much or too little.
Two = 2, the number.

You're welcome.

All of a Sludden

Unidentified Flying Orangemen
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

muppet

MWWSI 2017

omagh_gael

His ass will be fcukin sore.

It's all kicking off again in N Belfast:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-23303727